Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

WWE trying to put the blame for terrible RAWs on Corbin, christ. Really not a fan of telling your audience how guff they know the show is, on the show. Not only that, they put Corbin IN THE MAIN EVENT. 

Vince, please go away mate.

14 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

X-Pac heat always bugs me. X-Pac was actually pretty good at that point and I've never been sure where this myth that he wasn't came from.

I’m going through TV from that time the now on the Network. He’s not horrendously bad or anything but maybe it was just in comparison to how over everyone else was.

The fact that Vince McMahon thinks that he needs to appear when the ratings are shit just shows how little he knows these days.

Guy needs to be removed from his role. Preferably Stephanie and Shane would be punted as well, so that they never appear again on TV, but none of that will ever happen sadly.

AJ Styles, Usos and Becky Lynch to Raw.

Corbin, Balor, Riott Squad and The Revival to Smackdown.

Charlotte and Becky win the Rumble (double final elimination) and both challenge Ronda. No idea who comes out champ.

Rollins win the Rumble. Challenges and defeats Lesnar. Last eliminates McIntyre so that they can have a match at Fastlane for the number 1 contendership  McIntyre faces Strowman at Mania.

There's 3 matches sorted.