Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Ambrose looks like he's been hitting the weights hard. He's not huge by WWE standards but is massive in comparison to his physique when he left.

I've not seen any of the footage, only going by one still on bleacher report, but he looks quite different.  Surely preparing for a heel turn with a look like that, something sorely needed if they can let him be an absolute b*****d.  No reason why he can't be as good as Ciampa is in that kind of role.

Just watched a wee bit of it there.  Fucking hell Ambrose, you've beefed up.  May as well have been wearing a sign saying "heel turn's a-comin", but still.  Helped that Ziggler was on the other side, but he seemed to have far more snap to what he was doing as well.  Really interested to see  what they do with him, which after this will probably be a nice safe face run where he gets up to some keeeeraaaaazy antics.

So wait... Is this a 'Roman is hated, let's get him cheered by getting him with the shield' gig? 

Or is it a full Sheild heel turn and having them protect Roman at every turnabout? Cos attacking the biggest face on Raw at the point where they did is pretty cowardly but it doesn't make much sense to turn a guy as over as Rollins is. 

Confused. 

So wait... Is this a 'Roman is hated, let's get him cheered by getting him with the shield' gig? 
Or is it a full Sheild heel turn and having them protect Roman at every turnabout? Cos attacking the biggest face on Raw at the point where they did is pretty cowardly but it doesn't make much sense to turn a guy as over as Rollins is. 
Confused. 

Surely the whole point is that your confused and tune in next week to find out what’s going on.

It’s good TV, all these questions lead you to watch next week as you’ve no idea what’s going on.

I quite liked it.

20 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Surely the whole point is that your confused and tune in next week to find out what’s going on.

It’s good TV, all these questions lead you to watch next week as you’ve no idea what’s going on.

I quite liked it.

It's been so long since WWE have left a show on a bit of ambiguity that I'm unable to process it I think. :lol:

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Confused. 

It's definitely the first one.