Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Just now, JamieStevenson said:

Strowman useless. Bring back Harper ASAP

Least Luke has character to him, Braun is just; lumber around with your chest puffed out and look tough

Well that was a rubbish show overall. Was hoping for a Dean retain, Steph and Shane plus GMs flood the ring then HHH attacks Bryan, Foley and Shane and is declared RAW GM.

Please for the love of god tell me it's not going to be a vacated title going into Battleground and Roman "The Guy" Reigns wins it back.... it wouldn't fit well with what's went on

Edit: Nevermind... just watched what Randy Giles mentioned

Edited by David Gray The Captain

Sounds like an absolute clusterfuck of a main event, made worse by them completely changing the actual outcome but only showing it to those who have the Network.  I'm sure the USA Network will be absolutely thrilled with that one.

Roll on the draft and Battleground, because it feels like they're just treading water waiting for other things to happen now.  

8 hours ago, David Gray The Captain said:

Well that was a rubbish show overall. Was hoping for a Dean retain, Steph and Shane plus GMs flood the ring then HHH attacks Bryan, Foley and Shane and is declared RAW GM.

Please for the love of god tell me it's not going to be a vacated title going into Battleground and Roman "The Guy" Reigns wins it back.... it wouldn't fit well with what's went on

Edit: Nevermind... just watched what Randy Giles mentioned

You do know why Bryan had to retire aye?

Just now, DA Baracus said:

You do know why Bryan had to retire aye?

Frequent concussions which also led to seizures. But just because Triple H attacks him doesn't mean he's going to get an instant concussion. I didn't elaborate his attack on Bryan so it could've been anything

There's reports saying that they actually had a reason behind such a terrible finish to RAW last night, despite the poor execution.  They're planning on having two world titles, so it could feed into that in some way.  Dirtsheet of course, so could be rubbish.  In fact, now I'm actually typing it, it makes little sense.  What are they going to do?  Say that because there was no clear winner, they both get a title?  What a shit way to do it that would be.  However, if it leads to them vacating and doing two proper tournaments to determine the Champion of each show, I'd be more for it.

I'd have rather had Bischoff as Raw GM. The 'sexual chemistry' between him and Stephanie was outstanding. That was never gonna happen though, so pretty delighted with Foley returning to our screens.

I did originally think the dusty finish was to get folk champing at the bit for live SD, but to put the network content on negates that so f**k knows what the idea was?? Would actually have made sense to have it vacant for the draft so no-one could knowingly choose the champ and therefore the title for their show.

Guest bernardblack

So to find out what happened on raw, you had to switch to the network immediately after it concluded? I'm sure the television deal they have will be chuffed with that.....

What a whole mess they've got themselves into here.

And foley as GM? Not exciting in the slightest.