TNA General

I'm pretty sure the TV title's been defended every week, I think a few times on Xplosion as well so I guess that's kept up the weekly defending quota. Then again, this is TNA so it wouldn't surprise me if they just forgot about it and then remembered again.

I meant when they changed it from the Legends title or whatever. AJ changed the name as a mark of respect to Flair as they were part of the Fortune, but that was before they turned heel so we're talking over a year ago.

They may well have defended it on Xplosion, I don't watch it. But it wasn't defended weekly on Impact after a month or two after they changed the name(again, back when AJ brought it in).

They have kept it up since Devon brought back the "stipulation".

I fucking love TNA at the moment. I'll go into more detail some other time on last night's show, but I loved it.

They are on top form right now. They currently have the perfect balance between top quality wrestling and intriguing storylines. I reckon this is as good as they've been since the fantastic X-Division of 2005-06.

Sadly we are all aware that TNA can turn to shit at the drop of a hat. :(

As good as the Bubba/Parks feud has been, that match last night was the perfect segment in it. It's got a real direction now and it's probable that they end it with Abyss and Parks being the same person, in kayfabe. Tremendous writing.

I still don't like that Claire person, she's awful "what the heck, man, watch the car".

The repeated Hogan no shows after like 4 musics was a bit silly but decent progression in that story.

Brooke and Garrett being involved was shite, I've enjoyed their absence.

Apart from that it was a tremendous show

Edited by forehead7

They are on top form right now. They currently have the perfect balance between top quality wrestling and intriguing storylines. I reckon this is as good as they've been since the fantastic X-Division of 2005-06.

Sadly we are all aware that TNA can turn to shit at the drop of a hat. :(

TNA is superb just now. Really enjoying it and its good to see the right guys getting a push. So many good wrestlers are on the roster that it had to happen sooner or later!! My only concern is that they get to a point and creatively run dry. Itll be interesting to see what they do with Aries and im also looking forward to seeing what they do with Roode.

Aces & 8's will be an Invasion type thing I think. Chavo to debut next week; possible leader?

Thought at first it would be to do with Jeff Jarrett returning from AAA and the guys under the masks would be from that roster but having read in recent days who has been playing them I think it is now more likely to be about Eric Bischoff and the Aces & 8's will be a biker gang, Bischoff is a keen biker and also produces a reality show called The Devils Ride about a motorcycle club.

Aces & 8's will be an Invasion type thing I think. Chavo to debut next week; possible leader?

God that'd be a letdown.

I love how easily they run around and destroy the place. Do you think we could get 5-10 guys together from here and invade a wrestling promotion?

Why don't any of the wrestlers come down and save them when they're getting beat down?

God that'd be a letdown.

I love how easily they run around and destroy the place. Do you think we could get 5-10 guys together from here and invade a wrestling promotion?

Why don't any of the wrestlers come down and save them when they're getting beat down?

I'm in.

Oh also Claire raped AJ when he was drunk.

Well, the mighty Garett Bischoff did offer to watch their backs...

Christ, I'm starting to detest that c**t Bischoff. I kinda wanted him to do well at first but it's Erik Watts all over again.

Well, the mighty Garett Bischoff did offer to watch their backs...

Christ, I'm starting to detest that c**t Bischoff. I kinda wanted him to do well at first but it's Erik Watts all over again.

I kinda liked Erik Watts in TNA

TNA was great again this week. Loving the BFG series and the Aces and 8s angle. AJ and Claire is awful TV but is somehow semi-interesting. I marked out for Sean Wheelock, loved how they basically used the Daniels-RVD match to promote Bellator 72 on commentary. Pope and Joe was match of the night for me, a really good use of an MMA style in pro wrestling.