TNA General

I imagine him sitting in his chainmail absolutely battering the keyboard typing this stuff out.

Haha This. ^^

I think Scott Steiner is quality, Him and Booker T were my in my "Fave Five":ph34r: When i watched WCW, along with Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and DDP.

WWE should get him on commentary with Booker. :lol:

Haha This. ^^

I think Scott Steiner is quality, Him and Booker T were my in my "Fave Five":ph34r: When i watched WCW, along with Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and DDP.

WWE should get him on commentary with Booker. :lol:

Steiner should be the GM of Smackdown.

I thought Impact was really good last night, as has almost all the TNA I've seen recently. I loved the Joe-Angle build-up to the main event, made it seem like a big deal (even if it did end up with the usual Kurt Angle finished overload with someone winning by a roll-up). They're pushing the right guys, with the 4 who won the matches to have a chance at a title shot being just about the best 4 guys that they have who weren't in Beer Money.

Fair play to Christopher Daniels, he's upped his game considerably. I thought he was great again last night.

I have to wonder if this is going to lead into a feud between Kaz and Daniels. There were times last night when they were grabbing the mics from each other that I thought it could kick off at any time.

Or maybe TNA just can't afford 3 mics.........

Magnus must be pleased at being dropped from the show entirely. From tag champ to nowhere.

I thought in places the Joe - Angle match was terrible, which is strange, as they've had some of the best ever matches in TNA. Angle looks absolutely fucked these days.

Wonder what's going to happen with Storm? I still think he'll be the one to beat Roode. Not on the next Impact, but in the long run.

I thought in places the Joe - Angle match was terrible, which is strange, as they've had some of the best ever matches in TNA. Angle looks absolutely fucked these days.

Wonder what's going to happen with Storm? I still think he'll be the one to beat Roode. Not on the next Impact, but in the long run.

They're not gonna be at their best or even trying to be on the weekly, free shows though, so I can understand it not being amazing. I think Angle's been terrific recently. His PPV matches against Hardy and AJ were great(I hate Hardy as well) and he's been entertaining in the past month or so with his spats with Kaz/Daniels and slow turn to face, which has been done very well considering it's a face turn in TNA.

He'll probably come back and beat Roode.

They're not gonna be at their best or even trying to be on the weekly, free shows though, so I can understand it not being amazing. I think Angle's been terrific recently. His PPV matches against Hardy and AJ were great(I hate Hardy as well) and he's been entertaining in the past month or so with his spats with Kaz/Daniels and slow turn to face, which has been done very well considering it's a face turn in TNA.

He'll probably come back and beat Roode.

Agree that Angle has been good recently, which makes the match with Joe all the more strange. He still looks like he's fucked though. It's like he's got a permanent concussion or something. Whilst we're on Hardy, he really needs to get rid of that daft face paint! But as much as I'm not a fan, he is seemingly doing well with staying in shape and staying off the drugs!

He was in the battle royale.

Whooops! Didn't see that part!

Well seems like there will be no more MCMG as its being reported Alex Shelley will leave TNA when his contract runs out which is soon sad.gif

Heard that. Flair is also done with them apparently. This quote made me chuckle:

" Sources close to SpikeTV were also cited in the report, as some within the network have asked that Flair not bleed on TV or appear "next to naked" given his age."

Not the most reliable sources :

http://www.wrestlezo...-star-also-done

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/255049-report-ric-flair-done-with-tna-wrestling

Edited by DA Baracus

Heard that. Flair is also done with them apparently. This quote made me chuckle:

" Sources close to SpikeTV were also cited in the report, as some within the network have asked that Flair not bleed on TV or appear "next to naked" given his age."

No blood or nakedness? Next they're gonna ask him to tone down the craziness, no elbow/knee drops during his promos and for him to keep his suit jacket and shoes on. Wasn't the Lockdown match(where Roode fucked his arm) the last time Flair wrestled? That's over a year ago!

Flair had an absolutely stinking match with Sting more recently than that I'm sure. The Foley match was also probably more recent. I'd love to see him back in WWE and I think Vince would take him in a Piper/HBK type role where he makes the odd appearance. He's Ric Flair, there's always money to be made for both sides.

Flair had an absolutely stinking match with Sting more recently than that I'm sure. The Foley match was also probably more recent. I'd love to see him back in WWE and I think Vince would take him in a Piper/HBK type role where he makes the odd appearance. He's Ric Flair, there's always money to be made for both sides.

Can't recall the Sting match. I remember the Foley match but I thought that happened while Flair was still in Fortune which would've been before Roode fucked his arm.

Yeah, Flair's always worth a shot. If he's getting paid then he's a big asset, it's when you start cheaping out on him then he gets uncooperative.

I think the major issue for Flair is that he earns much more working full time with TNA than he did on a WWE legends deal. The TNA contract also allows him much more leeway to work for other companies than the WWE contact would.

It would be nice if Vince could find a full time role for him on WWE TV, as long as we never have to see him wrestle again.

Shelley would be a good signing for WWE. The Machine Guns could be a great asset if they ever decide to take the tag division seriously again.

The opening segment on Impact this week was pretty weird, essentially it was supposed to be like a reality show but some of it was business exposing. "Here's the script and what's supposed to happen", or Bully Ray saying "If this was a shoot I'm the most intimidating".

It was a pretty good show though.

The opening segment on Impact this week was pretty weird, essentially it was supposed to be like a reality show but some of it was business exposing. "Here's the script and what's supposed to happen", or Bully Ray saying "If this was a shoot I'm the most intimidating".

It was a pretty good show though.

Yeah, I thought it was really weird as well. I didn't like it, there was a bit too much ass-kissing as well.

The show itself was decent though.

Once again Impact was a million miles ahead of what the WWE are putting out this week.

Roode and Sting was a great way to kick off the show, it felt like a big match and grabbed the attention instantly. Sting is incredible, he is in top shape and he can still go to a world class standard despite being in his 50s. I liked the face/heel dynamic of the lumberjack match. Roode is on top of his game and the title match at Slammiversary should be a cracker.

Bully Ray and Joseph Parks is really enjoyable stuff. Bully Ray is the best thing in wrestling today, the transformation in him since he went to being a singles wrestler is incredible. He deserves a world title run at some point and I hope he gets it. Nice to see a midcard feud being built and give a storyline, unlike in WWE.

Austin Aries has transcended the X Division but I feel he's too small to be pushed into the world title picture as he really is tiny for a wrestler. Great match between him and Sabin.

D'Von, like Bubba, is in the form of his life just now. The two Robbies are great as well, perfect midcard stuff. If they don't put the TV title on Robbie E I'd like to see them in a tag feud.

The Gutcheck stuff was the best on the show. Tazz looked more interesting than he has in about a decade. He looked like the fucking man telling that wee gimp he wasn't getting a contract. Hopefully it was a shoot and they don't work it into a storyline.

Brooke Hogan is looking a lot rougher than I remember, she looks the double of her mother. That segment with her and Dixie was awful.

Daniels and AJ was something I could've done without but the storyline is interesting. I wasn't 100% on the ending but it holds my interest for next week. I'm not sure on the shoehorning of Angle into this feud but I suppose it gives him something to do.

I only caught Sabin/Aries and the Bully Ray/Joseph Parks angle, both were pretty good stuff. Not a fan of the confusing Parks/Abyss deal, but he makes a great sympathetic face, and Ray's character plays off of that perfectly. Add in that we know both can put on a good hardcore bout, and I'm looking forward to that match a lot.