TNA General

Just working my way through the show now. That Ken Shamrock match was.... something. X Division is in great hands with Ace Austin, what a talent. 

Women's triple threat was fine. ODB isn't good and I'd go as far as saying she wasn't particularly good over 10 years ago during her glory days either. But can't begrudge her coming back to earn some cash towards a new food truck.

RVD has been playing a decent heel recently.

Eddie Edwards vs Michael Elgin delivered as expected. Michael Elgin has been an exceptional addition. As long as he's got a match on the card, Impact shows are worth watching.

Moose vs Rhyno was alright. Moose has been working the legends in his big feuds of the past 6 months. Might be time to move him back up the card.

A real shame that Rich Swann was out of the tag title match but Willie Mack put on a great show in that handicap match. The North are one of the best teams around at the moment in my opinion.

Superb main event, great story. One we should have been celebrating but as usual it's too good to be true. Both very talented performers, just a shame neither of them appear to be that great of a person.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Impact teasing Eric Young, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Curt Hawkins, EC3, Mike and Maria Kanellis, Drake Maverick and maybe Rusev for Slammiversary....

A slightly bizarre tactic doing a wait and see who you get. They just have agreements for at least a couple of this could be a disaster!

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Tessa Blanchard fired for what appears to be refusal to send in promos.

A convenient excuse for them probably that allows them to punt someone who is apparently a bit of a dreadful scumbag.

Do they have a roster left? They seem to have punted most c***s!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

Slammiversary tonight. Gallows and Anderson will be there after signing a 2 year deal. I assume the teased former champ will be inserted into the main event...

image.thumb.png.76ca8d7ab30b88ce3f36f9fb29b3f2c4.png

Smart move from G+A IMO. Signing with TNA and having their concentrated taping gives them a huge amount more freedom to also do NJPW tours vs AEW's weekly schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to get the Impact network and start from the beginning. It’s funny seeing things like a young AJ and Team Canada (Roode, Williams, Young). Even at a young age TNA in terms of wrestling ability is absolutely up there with some of the best on offer. They actually tried to have a good women’s division that was streets ahead of what WWE could offer then you have the tag division to me the best I’ve ever seen (MCMG by far my favourite) and the x division (Daniels, AJ, Kazarian, Sabin and even Samoa Joe). I feel this company although never huge to WWE offered a fantastic product. Stupidly they introduced Hogan and a whole shit show of creative writing and decisions to battle the big boys and that cost them. Such a shame to see the demise.