What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Terminator 2

I've seen the first film several times and consider it a classic but I'd never seen any others so my plan for the rainy bank holiday was to sit in and watch them all back to back.

I got as far as T2 before giving it up. This is not an improvement on the original. It's far too cheesy. The shapeshifting badguy cunto wasn't much of a villian. He really wasn't very menacing. You hardly saw him. Arnie's terminator had too much in the way of personality and emotions to be a robot from the future.

Everything I love about the first film was missing. The electronic soundtrack, the shady neon lit streets and the utterly evil antagonist.

I don't hold much hope for the others being any better.

This has to be a wind up?

Terminator 2 is fantastic

So do I, never really got the criticism of it. Particularly from the scientific point of view, because if ever film in space was true to the laws of physics and stuff then anytime the characters weren't in a spaceship, it'd be a fucking silent film!

The criticism of that film isn't the scientific accuracy, that would be ridiculous. It's the fact that it's three quarters of a genuinely great film, and then dissolves into a ridiculous space zombie farce at the end.

It's a 7/10 film which should have been a 9.

Has anyone seen "Into the wild"?

Did anyone else think he was a self centred twat?

True story too.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

With you 110% on that. And a bit more.

With you 110% on that. And a bit more.

I watched that film with my ex who was crying like a baby.....me on the other hand....pissing myself laughing!

I watched a movie called Meeting Evil with Luke Wilson and Samuel L Jackson. Jackson is ridiculous in it as a guy that's just... well... he's evil. And Wilson meets him one day.

I'm still calling it 6/10, because as ludicrious as it is, it's enjoyable as well.

Absolute nonsense. One of a handful of sequels that's better than the original. The original was great too.

GAH! ageee with you on the topic but that old cliche is a bit of a bugbear of mine. Countless sequels out there which better originals.

Terminator 3

Still not a patch on the original but stands up pretty well as a decent big budget action movie. Plenty of car chases and explosions.

You must be trolling! How can you not like T2 and say T3 was decent

:osama:

Not trolling mate. 

The Danish birds tits jiggling away to MC Hammer was the only good part of that film. 

Yeh....I got a flashback of that when pumpi.g my burd later on that night! :P

Watched Taken and Taken 2 for the first time over the weekend.

First one was amazing, Big liam is the ultimate badass in that film. Funny in early parts. Really clever whilst not being over the top. 8/10

Second one while also good didn't have the impact of the first. 6/10

Such as?

At work so will sit down later and do a proper list but off the too of my head...

Empire Strikes Back

Spider-Man 2

Xmen 2

Superman 2

Mad Max 2

Toy Story 2

The Dark Knight

Aliens

Wrath of Khan

Dozens more to follow

Terminator 2

I've seen the first film several times and consider it a classic but I'd never seen any others so my plan for the rainy bank holiday was to sit in and watch them all back to back.

I got as far as T2 before giving it up. This is not an improvement on the original. It's far too cheesy. The shapeshifting badguy cunto wasn't much of a villian. He really wasn't very menacing. You hardly saw him. Arnie's terminator had too much in the way of personality and emotions to be a robot from the future.

Everything I love about the first film was missing. The electronic soundtrack, the shady neon lit streets and the utterly evil antagonist.

I don't hold much hope for the others being any better.

You are fucking at it sir

At work so will sit down later and do a proper list but off the too of my head...

Empire Strikes Back

Spider-Man 2

Xmen 2

Superman 2

Mad Max 2

Toy Story 2

The Dark Knight

Aliens

Wrath of Khan

Dozens more to follow

I wouldnt class aliens as a sequel, it obviously is but to me they completely moved away from what the alien film was about, less survival horror more action horror

Still an awesome film though, cant deny that, id give both 10/10 lol