What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Brick and The Lookout are worth a look too. I really want to see Hesher as well.

The four Mr Brightside mentioned and Hesher are the only ones I've seen him in. While I thought Hesher and 500 Days were a bit meh, he is great in them. His character is amazing in Hesher and so many funny moments because of him.

edit: there was also a film, 10 Things I Hate About You, I think was it's title, he was very young in it and was decent. The film itself was shite.

Edited by forehead7

50/50 is the only film in years that I've shed a tear at. I don't know why it moved me so much, hard to explain.

I think it is quite well written and very well acted, even Rogen seems sound. Can't beat a good cry :lol: I can't remember the last movie I cried at though...

Anyone heard anything about a film coming out next year called End of the World? All the people in it play themselves and includes; Jason Segel (:wub:) Will Ferell, Emma Watson, Seth Rogen, James Franco, Michael Cera, Rihanna, Paul Rudd, Aziz Ansari, Danny McBride and Craig Robinson. They are at a party at Franco's house and need to face the apocalypse.

Anyone heard anything about a film coming out next year called End of the World? All the people in it play themselves and includes; Jason Segel (:wub:) Will Ferell, Emma Watson, Seth Rogen, James Franco, Michael Cera, Rihanna, Paul Rudd, Aziz Ansari, Danny McBride and Craig Robinson. They are at a party at Franco's house and need to face the apocalypse.

Sounds quality.

I'm also going to make a guess and say Jonah Hill, Jay Baruchel and Martin Starr will be in it if Segel and Rogen are.

If it's filmed mostly in the one place(a house) then the budget will be mostly spent on wages, hence the beast of a cast.

ted -

really funny in parts, some great cameos and one liners. ending was predictable but even then some really funny comments made (not if you are brandon Routh or Taylor Lautner)

Wahlbergs accent begins to grate. by the last 20 mins i was practically willing him not to say much .

8/10

Just watched it there........most enjoyable.

First time on this thread.........i'm guessing we have to give a rating.........8/10 seems about right ;)

Cell 211 - 8/10

Spanish movie about a prison officer who gets caught up in a riot on his first day and has to pretend to be an inmate to try and stay alive. Pretty good film, haven't really heard or seen much about this film over here, shame really as its pretty damn good!!

So they're just playing exaggerated versions of themselves in real life? Sounds like something I've never heard these actors do before.

Doesn't mean I'm still not weirdly interested by this however.

Enemy At The Gates - 6 / 10

Only 6? I think it's at least an 8, the initial scene of the "new recruits" defending Stalingrad is fantastic.

Anyway...watched American History X last night, I'd seen it before but it still had me gripped. If you haven't seen it before I'd highly recommend it. Although that pavement scene is f*cking brutal :green .

Easily a 9, perhaps even 10/10

Watched The Exorcist on Friday night. Perhaps one of the most scariest films ever made. Especially at the time.

"your mother sucks cocks in hell" is a memorable quote from Regan/Demon.

A lot of films nowadays have tried to copy this demonic possession mantra and I also watched the devil inside the previous night. Decent enough watch but ending was a bit like em??

The Exorcist- 9/10

The Devil Inside- 5/10

Edited by Wardy

Get the Gringo/ How I spent My Summer Vacation - not sure whicch is the correct title but it is a film made last year starring Mel Gibson.

I quite enjoyed it. Set in a Mexican prison where Mel has been sent after robbing a bank in USA and smashing through the border and being taken in my the Mexican authorities. He gets his money pinched and goes about trying to get out the prison and the cash back. Decent performance from the young lad supporting as well, whose name escapes me. 7/10.

Edited by Nick_BCFC