What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Bonded By Blood - 4/10.

Usual LondonGang caper starrin Tamer Hassan & Terry Stone. Drugs, Gangs, Drugs, Clubs, Drugs, the overuse of the word c**t :lol: . Same old story.

Inception - 10/10

Bloody loved it. Dreams within a dream within a dream. Has Di Caprio done a bad film yet?? I prob wont watch it again tho coz ill end up thinkin too much into the whole dream thing :lol: . Very enjoyable. Best film ive seen since The Dark Knight Premiere. Mr C Nolan - Take a bow!

Has Di Caprio done a bad film yet??

The Man in the Iron Mask.

Leonardo Di Caprio, Jeremy Irons, John Malkovich, Gerard Depardieu, Gabriel Byrne and Hugh Laurie, yet Randall Wallace writes this crappy screenplay for them... bear in mind the first cinematic screenplay he wrote was Braveheart... his next two were then this shite and Pearl Harbor!

The image of the fat naked Depardieu running across the courtyard is one which will need an operation to remove from my mind! :barf

The Eagle - 5/10 - Some american bloke and Billy Elliott cut about Scotland (apparently) looking for the long lost eagle standard of the 9th legion.

Good book, average film at best. Wasn't expecting much but filled in a couple of hours relatively painlessly.

The Man in the Iron Mask.

Leonardo Di Caprio, Jeremy Irons, John Malkovich, Gerard Depardieu, Gabriel Byrne and Hugh Laurie, yet Randall Wallace writes this crappy screenplay for them... bear in mind the first cinematic screenplay he wrote was Braveheart... his next two were then this shite and Pearl Harbor!

The image of the fat naked Depardieu running across the courtyard is one which will need an operation to remove from my mind! :barf

Honest?? Thot it was very decent. But i understand where ur coming from matey with regards the people in the film and the screenplay.

Two very overrated films right there.

Indeed. I can understand the love for The Dark Knight, but Inception? Not good. Not good at all.

TrollHunter ( 2010 )

Another corker from the year 2010, and this time it's one of them "found footage" numbers. The critics are loving this movie at the moment and it's easy to see why. It seems kinda like a black comedy at times, and that helps the movie along. What also helps is the fact that it's genuinely creepy at times, and there is a scene in a cave which manages to add both factors together to great effect in a total "WTF?!" moment. The ending is another thing I liked as I completely didn't see it coming.

9/10

Indeed. I can understand the love for The Dark Knight, but Inception? Not good. Not good at all.

TrollHunter ( 2010 )

Another corker from the year 2010, and this time it's one of them "found footage" numbers. The critics are loving this movie at the moment and it's easy to see why. It seems kinda like a black comedy at times, and that helps the movie along. What also helps is the fact that it's genuinely creepy at times, and there is a scene in a cave which manages to add both factors together to great effect in a total "WTF?!" moment. The ending is another thing I liked as I completely didn't see it coming.

9/10

Saw this last night, In these kind of films i can usually get to a point that for me is too unbelievable to happen and it gets ridiculous but this played nicely and i got right into it.

If i was one of the students i would have legged it out of there but i was willing them to get a bit closer so we could see what they were dealing with, especially at the bridge.

some great scenery.It reminded me of staying in a caravan up near strathyre when young.really enjoyed the norwegian language.

overall 8/10

things that annoyed me

If i was one of the students i would have legged it out of there but i was willing them to get a bit closer so we could see what they were dealing with, especially at the bridge.

They made their mentality clear from the outset when following what they thought was a weirdo with lots of guns. They wanted to get their info. At whatever cost. They were playing risky stuff all of the time. To the stuff in the spoilers.

No matter how many times you see something like that, you're going to be in disbelief and that is exactly what we were seeing there.

I love the people on here that cane others for liking/not liking a film... so funny.

Imagine we all like the same films and everyone was in agreement??

How boring....plus we wouldnt have this thread :rolleyes:

Each to their own man!!

Isn't the purpose of this website to encourage discussion and allow freedom to express opinion?

Isn't the purpose of this website to encourage discussion and allow freedom to express opinion?

Not at all, how daft would that be?? :blink:

Why do you think the Skyline Drifter has so many people on ignore? :rolleyes:

Not at all, how daft would that be?? :blink:

Why do you think the Skyline Drifter has so many people on ignore? :rolleyes:

Maybe a little on the farfetched side for Scotland's football demographic. Wishful, hippy-style thinking perhaps.

Although if you don't like Apocalypse Now yer wrang.