What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Tried watching King Kong for the sixth time last night. I stayed awake right up until he was getting shot by the planes.

I thought it was shit and cringed when the bird was doing that dancing for him. HOw did only 3 or 4 of them die in that stampeed?

3/10.

La Haine - 7/10

Pretty intense movie set mainly in the suburbs of Paris during the riots. Follows three friends over a 24 hour period trying to deal with their friend being hospitalized, while one of them plots revenge.

The scene with the old man telling the story in the toilet is brilliant.

Small Engine Repair (2006) - 7/10

Seen this last night on BBC. I don't know if it was good because I had no idea what it was going to be about and gave it 15minutes, but I really enjoyed it. The ending was great, and the characters were casted great.

About a construction worker who lives in a wee town in Ireland who wants to be a musician. The music is pretty decent as well.

Reminds me of that Will Oldham film that was out a while back, can't mind the name.

Edited by Kejan

Pandorum

9/10, can't be bothered making a long post but this film is truly epic. Thoroughly recommend it.

May you burn in hell.

That is all.

You just called a Paul WS Anderson film, "epic", then recommended it to the poor unsuspecting b*****ds on here! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tried watching King Kong for the sixth time last night. I stayed awake right up until he was getting shot by the planes.

I thought it was shit and cringed when the bird was doing that dancing for him. HOw did only 3 or 4 of them die in that stampeed?

3/10.

Why would you watch it more than once? (I'm taking you mean the most recent one?)

Its a drag of a film! Although i dont mind the bit with the dinosaurs :D

Why would you watch it more than once? (I'm taking you mean the most recent one?)

I remember falling asleep in the pics watching that, its was ball-achingly shite.

The Invention of Lying. 4/10

You know the one, that c**t Gervais in it. It's just not very good. Couple of funny moments but a lot of it just doesn't make any sense. Barry from Eastenders makes an appearance, enough said.

La Haine - 7/10

Pretty intense movie set mainly in the suburbs of Paris during the riots. Follows three friends over a 24 hour period trying to deal with their friend being hospitalized, while one of them plots revenge.

The scene with the old man telling the story in the toilet is brilliant.

I've seen this excellent film too, great story the camera shot on top of the building where it zooms in while the background stays in focus is brilliant. I'd give it 9/10.

The Invention of Lying. 4/10

You know the one, that c**t Gervais in it. It's just not very good. Couple of funny moments but a lot of it just doesn't make any sense. Barry from Eastenders makes an appearance, enough said.

That's his pal, plays a big part in Extras as "Barry from Eastenders" aswell.

I put a movie on in bed before I go to sleep and I usually managed to watch it all. I have lost the remote and have no pause button available to me so I just have to switch my tv off with the tv remote.

I always fell asleep in this one before Kong even made an appearance. I made a point of playing the movie for an hour before I went to bed so I was where I left off the last time and I was thoroughly disappointed when I saw the rest of the movie.