What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Guest Ally's honest man

Madagascar Escape 2 Africa

Everybit as good as the first one. Just not enough King Julian for my liking. If you dont have kids steal a couple so you have an excuse to watch this great film.

8/10

Any Which Way You Can - 0/10

A definite contender for the worst film ever. Absolutely diabolical. It just happened to be on in the pub I was in and I followed it, and my god it was utter shite. Hang your head in shame Eastwood, hang your head in shame.

Australia - 5/10, rambles on and I don't really see how it'll attract tourists here (which appears to have been it's prime motive). Don't understand why Hugh Jackass' character was called 'Drover' for the entire film. Surely upon entering into a relationship, Kidman's character would have asked what his first name was?

Any Which Way You Can - 0/10

A definite contender for the worst film ever. Absolutely diabolical. It just happened to be on in the pub I was in and I followed it, and my god it was utter shite. Hang your head in shame Eastwood, hang your head in shame.

monkey.jpg

Madagascar Escape 2 Africa

Everybit as good as the first one. Just not enough King Julian for my liking. If you dont have kids steal a couple so you have an excuse to watch this great film.

8/10

I thought it was great too

8/10

How cool would it be if there were that many Chris Rock's!

Am 17, am I still a kid? :whistle

Great film, Mickey Rourke's character was tremendous in it.

Yeah, he was fantastic in it. I was suprised as I really enjoyed it and had never heard it before my mate brought it out for us to watch (I was at work).

Yeah, he was fantastic in it. I was suprised as I really enjoyed it and had never heard it before my mate brought it out for us to watch (I was at work).

I also liked the wee jerky movement thingy when they took a hit and the handcuffed chicks that you mentioned as well. ;)

The Last Man on Earth (1964)

Well it was watchable, but had the same numerous faults that I Am Legend had, and had nothing on The Omega Man.

Price tries his hardest, but I just can't take him seriously with that voice as anything but an eccentric millionaire.

Vampires, that have the fighting skills of down syndrome midgets, what the f**k???

5/10

Been kinda half watching Total Recall tonight in between all the fun of the fair on the complaints forum.

Very dated now, decent enough action flick though. Not seen it for many, many years. Funny seeing all these people in it that I know from other films such as 'Dick' from Robocop, and the hitman from 'Twins', not to mention Michael Ironside, who'll always be remembered by me as being one of the Resistance in 'V'

Oh, and Sharon Stone is gorgeous in it. :wub:

Anyway, 6/10

Pulp Fiction (1994)

The bits the didn't have Bruce Willis in it were good, as Jackson and Travolta put on a masterclass, but Willis ruined his parts in this film with his crap acting (like the majority of his films except Die Hard and Sin City).

I wasn't sure quite what to give it, but the first hour (save the sequence with J and T) was dull as f**k, so decided on a fair 7/10.