What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Watched Shooter on Sky earlier tonight.

Decent enough action movie, although completely preposterous, and I'm sorry, as much as he tries hard, Mark Wahlberg is a shite actor.

Still, not bad entertainment for a couple of hours.

6/10

Cheerleader massacre 4/10

Loved the bit when the bloke went outside to see if the killer was about and the special effect machine to make it sound windy was superloud, the guy was walking as if it was really windy and all around him the trees were perfectly still. 2 extra points for the bath scene with the chocolate syrup ;)

Wilderness (2006)

A British thriller set in the highlands of Scotland in which a group of inmates from a YOI (I presume), are sent to an island for an outdoors camping trip after the suicide of one of their roommates.

Some pretty gruesome deaths occur including after one guy tries to rape this girl, he gets chased off by the guy she had shagged earlier and runs into a bear trap and proceeds to fall face first into another bear trap!

Some comedy stupidity from the inmates, including when two girls run into the sea with Sean Pertwee to avoid an oncoming dog.

"I can't swim"

"don't worry, you can swim further than a dog" :lol:

Directed by Deathwatch director Michael J. Bassett, it's definitely one for fans of British thriller/horrors such as Deathwatch, Severance or even 28 Days Later.

7/10

Wild Child 3/10

Got dragged to see it as The Dark Knight was sold out. Waste of time.

The plot-line on IMDb is "A rebellious Malibu princess is shipped off to a strict English boarding school by her father."

Surely there has to be more to it than that???

Either way it sounds fucking gash! :lol:

The plot-line on IMDb is "A rebellious Malibu princess is shipped off to a strict English boarding school by her father."

Surely there has to be more to it than that???

Either way it sounds fucking gash! :lol:

Ha who cares bout spoilers. Yeah basically stuck up yank bird gets sent to boarding school in england. Then you get the predictable she is hated, then wins people round, then angering them again, before coming good again. Couple of laughs more at the plot than anything else. Bad times indeed.

Ha who cares bout spoilers. Yeah basically stuck up yank bird gets sent to boarding school in england. Then you get the predictable she is hated, then wins people round, then angering them again, before coming good again. Couple of laughs more at the plot than anything else. Bad times indeed.

Personally I think you have full choosing privileges the next time. Even gory horror or a football based film.

There's no defence for forcing someone to watch that shite!

Personally I think you have full choosing privileges the next time. Even gory horror or a football based film.

There's no defence for forcing someone to watch that shite!

Ha I agree. Though must be said Emma Roberts the lead would get ridden*.

*Only if over 16 :huh: