What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

RoboCop (1987)

Verhoeven at his best (compared with H***** M** anyway), a tad aged but at nearly 20 years old that is to be expected.

Good, makes me willing to watch the rest of them, although have heard RoboCop 3 is terrible.

7/10

RoboCop (1987)

Verhoeven at his best (compared with H***** M** anyway), a tad aged but at nearly 20 years old that is to be expected.

Good, makes me willing to watch the rest of them, although have heard RoboCop 3 is terrible.

7/10

2 ain't that great either. Aparently there's talk of another sequel set 20 years after the original and set in L.A. I smell shite. Titanium plated shite.

Guess who 6/10

A black girl brings her new boyfriend home to meet her parents who get a shock when they see him as he's white, had the usual race jokes but raised a few chortles here and there

Watched the first half hour or so of the new Batman movie, before the 3rd part didn't work. But just going to watch from part 4 and hope that not too much happens in the ten minutes or so that I've missed.

Watched the first half hour or so of the new Batman movie, before the 3rd part didn't work. But just going to watch from part 4 and hope that not too much happens in the ten minutes or so that I've missed.

You probably missed a whole lot.......

Watched Dark Knight last night, and it was terrific - 9/10.

Heath Ledger was amazingly good as the Joker, and will win the Oscar for best supporting actor (i don't think he was in it enough for best actor). All of the acting was great in it, and the action was non-stop. My only "beef" with the film is that it tried to do too much for me, and could have kept part of the movie (atleast) until the next film.

The Mummy ( 1999 )

Just as I remembered it. A good fun way to spend two hours. Just loads and loads of action, and not much plot to care about. Just a pissed off mummy and a bunch of people to take his anger out on.

7/10

The Dark Knight (2008)

Currently sitting as the greatest film in history on IMDb, sorry but it's really not! Batman Begins was better than it for a start.

Okay, I've only seen 2 hours of it, but not taking the plot in to consideration, it was far from the best film of all time!

Loses a point the Aaron Eckhart's general crapness.

Bale and Ledger were both great though.

I sure as hell have to take a point off for Zeus being in anything, as the man simply cannot act!

As bluetooner says they could have cut a lot out and used it in the next film, as 152 minutes is far too long for a comic book film!

8/10

Edited by SaltyTON

Wall-e

I thought this was wonderful. Wall-e is possibly my favourite animated character ever. The opening 20 mins or so of the movie are beautiful to look at, very funny to watch and achingly sad all at once.

Sure, once the movie leaves Earth and rejoins the humans it becomes pretty standard plot-wise, but that didn't detract from how much I loved this film. It's a love story first and foremost, and it's absolutely brilliant

9.5/10

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008)

In my opinion, not as good as the first one. Still, there was some lines that had me laughing for a bit.

7/10.

Next films to watch for me are:

10,000 BC

Hero Wanted

The Forbidden Kingdom

Wargames: The Dead Code

Y.P.F. (Young People F*cking)

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008)

In my opinion, not as good as the first one. Still, there was some lines that had me laughing for a bit.

7/10.

Next films to watch for me are:

10,000 BC

Hero Wanted

The Forbidden Kingdom

Wargames: The Dead Code

Y.P.F. (Young People F*cking)

Don't bother!

Wall - E (2008)

Saw this last night. Not quite good enough to give it a 9/10 but better than an 8/10. So I guess that means 8.4/10. Really enjoyed, the animation was great, the sounds wonderful and a pretty original yet interesting plot line in there. Very funny in places too. A great film for adults and kids but not Pixars best - I still prefer The Incredibles and Ratatouille.