What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I meant the third one. I worded it badly.

So what happened in the fourth one again then? :huh:

Apart from them all dying in the end of course.

623365[/snapback]

1st one :- Original and best, Ripley and her cat only survivor, find on a planet 1 alien kills most on ship.

2nd:- On planet marines + Ripley find girl, 3 survive, lots of aliens and shooting.

3rd:- ON prison, Find Ripley only survivor of crash, girl and lieutenant killed in crash, ripley has alien in her, another 1 inplanted in dog, in end ripley kills herself.

4th:- Scientists clone ripley and alien on science station in space, grow 3 aliens plus mama alien, 2 get loose, lots of death, in end a few survive including ripley.

Went to see The Island yesterday. Ruined by some completely shameless product placement.

MSN

X-Box

Michelob

Puma

They even managed to use Scarlett Johannsons Calvin Klein advert in it! pure brass neck!

The film itself was probably as you would expect, the highlight being when McGregor got to be a Scottish character and used words like w**ker and shite. Which says it all about the rest of the movie.

5/10

Watched 'The Hole' on Saturday night. I thought it was pretty good, but it was quite freaky and messy in some parts. :P

8/10

634063[/snapback]

Is that the one with the topless kiera Knightly?

Went to see The Island yesterday.  Ruined by some completely shameless product placement.

MSN

X-Box

Michelob

Puma

They even managed to use Scarlett Johannsons Calvin Klein advert in it! pure brass neck!

The film itself was probably as you would expect, the highlight being when McGregor got to be a Scottish character and used words like w**ker and shite.  Which says it all about the rest of the movie.

5/10

633911[/snapback]

Went to see this tonight, thought it was pretty good, if totally far fetched, particularly the scene where they fell off the logo in front of a skyscraper, down 700 odd feet, and never got a scratch :unsure:

Loved the bit when he met his human equivalent. I was wondering till he met him why they had given him an American accent, because he's red rotten at it, but it helped in the story. Ewan McGregor is a bit like Sean Connery in the sense that his Scottish accent just seems to fit in with whatever character he's playing.

A couple of hours of 'switch yer mind off' entertainment, I'd give it 7/10.

Went to see this tonight, thought it was pretty good, if totally far fetched, particularly the scene where they fell off the logo in front of a skyscraper, down 700 odd feet, and never got a scratch  :unsure:

Loved the bit when he met his human equivalent. I was wondering till he met him why they had given him an American accent, because he's red rotten at it, but it helped in the story. Ewan McGregor is a bit like Sean Connery in the sense that his Scottish accent just seems to fit in with whatever character he's playing.

A couple of hours of 'switch yer mind off' entertainment, I'd give it 7/10.

635294[/snapback]

if it wasn't for all the product placement i would've given it a higher mark! It really annoyed me....... :angry:

Got a couple of DVD's at the weekend.

First one was Keanu Reeves fighting demons, can't remember the name of it but it was complete shite - I turned it off. 0/10

Second one was called Sixteen Years of Alcohol. Kind of Trainspotting meets A Clockwork Orange with Tommy from Trainspotting as the main actor. Was ok. 7/10