What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Good stuff, I shall look forward to it..  :D

622504[/snapback]

Great film. I'm sure I rated it earlier in the thread.

Ms LJ watched it on Friday and thought it was brilliant also.

This past week i watched :-

Coach Carter :- Samual L Jackson as Basketball coach, kind of like dangerous minds, turning hopeless kids destined to be killed/in jail into winners. True story and well worth anyone watching it, absolutely brilliant performances.

9/10

Meet the Fockers :-

Funnier than i thought, think De Niro can be one of the funniest actors around by being so straightfaced about things. 7/10 not bad at all.

Italian Job (remade one) :- Thought was going to be awful going by some reviews, but wasnt that bad. Obviously was never going to touch the original in class, but if the original wasnt made i reckon more people would have enjoyed it. Also didnt do a total remake of it, adding new spins to things. Good movie as a stand alone, doesnt come close to being as good as original which i think puts most off.

6/10

Got Ladder 42 and Constantine also from blockbuster to watch this week, and Seven on the way for "backing up" so going to be a good week of films.

Watched The Day After Tomorrow last night, top film, pretty scary though! I'd give it 9.

622517[/snapback]

You get scared easily Debs! :lol:

I watched "The Wedding Crashers" last night and it was pretty funny. Some outrageously funny moments, and Will Ferell was superb in his cameo as the guru of Wedding Crashers.

7/10

Ripley survives. :D

Sequel had to be made. ;)

Is this the prison one with Brian Glover? I honestly cannae remember. :huh:

622648[/snapback]

That's the one. Directed by David (Se7en / Fight Club) Fincher IIRC.

saw charlie and the chocolate factory last week, i'd give it a 6. it pretty much the johnny depp show and i didnt like the americanisms (candy, summer vacation etc etc) and the oompa loompas looked terrible.

also went to see the fantastic four, which apart from jessica alba in a lycra suit was far from fantastic - i'll give it a 4

got anchorman on dvd. absolute dynamite, funniest film i've seen in a while. the cringe factor and awkwardness of it is hilarious, it is also witty at times and the stupid comedy tops it off. 8/10

also watched meet the fockers on dvd. i didnt think much of the first one but heard this was much better. rubbish i'm not even going to give it a rating because i switched it off after 45mins due to the fact i was so bored. i cant recall even raising a smile.

That's the one.  Directed by David (Se7en / Fight Club) Fincher IIRC.

623144[/snapback]

Last night Aliens was on, the one set in the prison is actually Alien 3.