What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Just watched 2 - Hide and Seek, starring De Niro. I'd give it an 8 out of 10, problem is it falls into the "spooky kid with invisible friend" mould until the end, which I won't give away.

Also watched White Noise. 9/10, one of Michael Keaton's best performances. Been meaning to watch it for a while now.

Guest Hailtothethief

Even stranger would be if it was actually in the 21rst Century now taht would be fucking spooky.

I watched Fantastic Four last night and was quite enjoyable. Jessica Biel just looked amazing in it. Hardly a great film, but was enjoyable.

7/10

Even stranger would be if it was actually in the 21rst Century now taht would be fucking spooky.

I watched Fantastic Four last night and was quite enjoyable.  Jessica Biel just looked amazing in it.  Hardly a great film, but was enjoyable.

7/10

612479[/snapback]

:oops:lol: That's what i meant to put. :P

Okay, going back to my comments on the Butterfly Effect. I had a drunken conversation with one of my mates who had seen it and it turns out we had seen different versions somehow  :blink:

SPOILER ALERT

The copy I watched was a copied DVD but the ending was totally different the one my friend saw. Apparently her version ended with him going back to his birth and causing his own death. The one I watched was totally different with him going back via the home movie and telling the girl to keep away from him or he would "kill her and her fuckin family"  :blink:

Anyone else seen it?

612230[/snapback]

yeah, i've only seen the one where he kills himself in his mothers womb....like i was saying, thoroughly depressing film from start to finish. ;)

Bizarre or what?  :blink:

The ending I watched was fairly upbeat when you take the rest of the film into consideration. The whole suicide in the womb thing actually sounds really gash and somewhat comical.

612622[/snapback]

yeah, things just get worse and worse for him thru the film and then that ending just left me thinking - oh for f*ck's sake. :rolleyes:

i thought it was overkill on the misery. that ending ties in with something the psychic wife said to him though.

Okay, going back to my comments on the Butterfly Effect. I had a drunken conversation with one of my mates who had seen it and it turns out we had seen different versions somehow  :blink:

SPOILER ALERT

The copy I watched was a copied DVD but the ending was totally different the one my friend saw. Apparently her version ended with him going back to his birth and causing his own death. The one I watched was totally different with him going back via the home movie and telling the girl to keep away from him or he would "kill her and her fuckin family"  :blink:

Anyone else seen it?

612230[/snapback]

I've seen it.

In the legally (;)) released version, he goes back to his mothers womb and causes his own death as his existence was never meant to be, and that was why all of the trouble in his life and other peoples lives was happening. You can borrow my dvd if you would like to see it again. :ph34r:

It was a good movie, but utterly depressing from start to finish.

Get him to make macaroni for tea  ;)

Best keep Ruggy happy:

Scream 3. Utter garbage. Did they run out of ideas at the end? Or just start smoking crack. 1 out of 10.

612999[/snapback]

Mince is already defrosted. :rolleyes::P

Went to see Wedding Crashers in the cinema last night. Blooming marvellous and a superb show of jubblies on view, including the delectable Isla Fisher waking up Vince Vaughan's character by dangling them in his face.

Nine out of ten.

Went to see Wedding Crashers in the cinema last night. Blooming marvellous and a superb show of jubblies on view, including the delectable Isla Fisher waking up Vince Vaughan's character by dangling them in his face.

Nine out of ten.

622426[/snapback]

Bugger, just found out she used a body double for a lot of the scenes so probably wasn't even her.