What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I'm not sure it had to go to the lengths that it did though. The speed of the tone shift is pretty jarring as well, which didn't help those matters at all.

There's a movie called Trust that David Schwimmer directed which probably does a much better job of telling much the same story, albeit with no horror.

Trust was an absolutely brutal watch, stuck with me for a while.

Wonder Woman 84
I actually liked the first one, but this is a genuinely nonsensical film, Gadot is also a terrible actress.
After a few days thinking on it I have to agree. Far too long runtime, piss poor CGI, absurd plot points and awful script. Chris Pine was probably the best thing about it and he didn't really serve any purpose being there.

23 hours ago, coprolite said:

Eventually watched Godfather 3. Wish i hadn't. It was ok, entertaining enough but completely unengaging and didn't even have the aesthetics of the other 2 to redeem it. 5/10

Over an hour at the beginning of the film showing Michael's Knighthood into the church could have been done in one 5 minute scene.

On 29/12/2020 at 21:48, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Wonder Woman 84

I actually liked the first one, but this is a genuinely nonsensical film, Gadot is also a terrible actress.

Glad to see somebody else mention this. I assume everyone was just so happy to finally see Wonder Woman on the big screen that they didn't want to think too much about who was playing her. She's an expressionless doll.

Christmas Chronicles

Pretty decent Christmas feel good film with Kurt Russell as Santa....and then it drops in the CGI Elves and it falls apart a little bit. Still better than I expected it to be.

6/10

8 hours ago, BFTD said:

Glad to see somebody else mention this. I assume everyone was just so happy to finally see Wonder Woman on the big screen that they didn't want to think too much about who was playing her. She's an expressionless doll.

Aye she's so bad, they had to give the other Amazonians thick Israeli accents.

Terrible actress, terrible film.