What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Dead 7

An Ayslum film with members of several boybands fighting zombies in a western setting. I'd hoped it would be a case of "so bad it's good" but like all Asylum movies, I was wrong. Boring, ineptly made shite that nobody should have to sit through.

1/10

The Last American Virgin

1982 English language remake of the Israeli cult classic: Lemon Popsicle. Even though it's pretty much scene for scene, it's not as good as the original. There's plenty of tits and a decent soundtrack but not a patch on other teen sex comedies from the same era, like Porky's or Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

5/10

The Miseducation Of Cameron Post - 9/10 (cinema)

Best film I've seen in a while. Chloe Grace Moretz plays the titular character who is caught having a lesbian romp on prom night, and is subsequently sent to a pray-the-gay-away camp. Moretz is excellent, and she is backed by an amazing supporting cast. 

Edited by GrahamJags

Centurion 6/10
michael Fassbender plays a roman centurion leading a small cohort of remaining legionnaires hunted behind enemy lines. basically follows the legend of the Ninth legion and roughly follows the plot from the book "eagle of the ninth" which was a favourite of mine growing up. not a fantastic film but an easy watch

American Animals (cinema)

True story about a bungled heist involving some rare library books. The film is interspersed with interviews with the real life participants and is a very engaging, funny film.

Despite knowing it is all going to go pear shaped, it's still fairly nerving watching the heist unfold and some of the performances are excellent. Evan Peters in particular does a great job as the slightly unhinged Warren. Channels some of that inner psycho that has worked so well in American Horror Story and made it a bit more believable and human.

8.5/10

Indiana Jones and the last crusade 7/10

its a classic but i really dont think its aged well at all. ridiculously cheesy, especially Sir Sean, but it is nearly 30 years old (1989) so it gets away with it.

really wish they had stopped after this film as the 4h is fucking garbage. not sure if i dreamt this, or maybe talking out my arse, but did i red they are planning a 5th?

3 hours ago, ah-dee said:

its a classic but i really dont think its aged well at all. ridiculously cheesy, especially Sir Sean, but it is nearly 30 years old (1989) so it gets away with it.

really wish they had stopped after this film as the 4h is fucking garbage. not sure if i dreamt this, or maybe talking out my arse, but did i red they are planning a 5th?

It's true, sadly. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/indiana-jones-5-release-date-pushed-again-2021-1125975

8 hours ago, ah-dee said:

This is still my favourite film of all time.

Might watch it again tonight tbh.