What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Martian has just started on Film 4. 

I did enjoy it but there'll be adverts and it'll finish around midnight. Not sure I can be arsed with it that late on a school night. 

Sicario 
For some reason put off watching this, wish I hadn’t as it’s excellent. Del Toro top boi and rest of the cast superb.

its one of my favourites. fantastic acting, fantastic storyline and fantastic directing. its one of those films im scared to watch the second one as it might diminish my feelings for the first. if that makes sense!

just watched tango and cash. classic 80s action. rather predictable and bog standard but still an enjoyable watch. Stallone really is a terrible actor thogh isnt he!?

The Martian has just started on Film 4. 
I did enjoy it but there'll be adverts and it'll finish around midnight. Not sure I can be arsed with it that late on a school night. 
the martian really surprised me. i didnt think they could take the idea of a man left on mars, up shit creek, and make it interesting for a full length film. they pulled it off though. hope you at least recorded it if you didnt make it through it?

4 hours ago, wellinwigan said:

Hardcore Henry 

7/10

Mental film. Filmed with a gopro cam lots of running about shooting climbing and gore.enjoyed it. not for those with motion sickness lots of shaky bits

Netflix 

It's basically an extended version of this music video.

I found the film to be amusing at first but the joke wore thin pretty quickly and it did start to drag...