What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Fantastic film, one of my favourites.

Can i ask you opinion on something, cause me and my mates have had many arguments over the end of this film. When jigsaw leaves adam in the room at the end and closes the door and says game over then closes the door.

My friend thinks when he closes the door it means adam will die.

What i think is:

You can see they key in the bath has a luminous tag (one that lights up when it goes dark) you do see it go down the plug hole, but the tag is far too big for it to go down the hole so i think when jigsaw says game over, he is saying adam won the game, because his mission was to stay alive, which he did and when jigsaw closes the door, it means its completely dark in the room and adam can find the key in the bath and get the chains off

What do you think?? am i looking into it too much?

538268[/snapback]

I think you are right. He did what he had to do, and it was the Dr who actually failed, along with the porter guy. Hence i think jigsaw was giving Adam the chance ot escape, and going to make sure the Dr doesnt live. Another great thing was the way the story was told, with it being told after the original things had taken place (with the cop getting shot etc) you dont think jugsaw could be who it is :o

Guest Raul Duke

Saw is quality, it never occurred to me about the key in the bath - i'd agree that Adam probably wins the game and lives.

Watched oceans twelve recently and it was pretty poor. Classic example of a film that should have been left alone - typical sequal. ;)

:o

One of the best films I've seen this year!  :unsure:

538697[/snapback]

Me too, fantastic film.

538699[/snapback]

Took too long to get going for me, I got to the stage where I was wanting the wee lassie to be kidnapped just so something would happen. The jittery camera pish put me off as well.

Took too long to get going for me, I got to the stage where I was wanting the wee lassie to be kidnapped just so something would happen. The jittery camera pish put me off as well.

538704[/snapback]

FFS are you just wanting to be different from everyone else :o i thought it was an absolute brilliant film.....

Are you one of those people that if the start doesnt have 10 explosions and 200 people die in first 5 minutes you dont get into the film?

FFS are you just wanting to be different from everyone else  :o i thought it was an absolute brilliant film.....

Are you one of those people that if the start doesnt have 10 explosions and 200 people die in first 5 minutes you dont get into the film?

538860[/snapback]

Well I'm certainly not going to be a sheep and say it was good just because everyone else does !!

No, not a complete action freak it just wisnae my type of film and , anyway, it had 10 explosions and 200 people die in the last 5 minutes !! ;)

Well I'm certainly not going to be a sheep and say it was good just because everyone else does !! 

No, not a complete action freak it just wisnae my type of film and , anyway, it had 10 explosions and 200 people die in the last 5 minutes !!  ;)

538922[/snapback]

I would hope people dont say it was good just because everyone else does....... but that they liked it :) There has to be someone with no taste that doesnt like a film everyone else does however, so i take it thats you in this case :lol::lol:

I would hope people dont say it was good just because everyone else does....... but that they liked it :) There has to be someone with no taste that doesnt like a film everyone else does however, so i take it thats you in this case  :lol:  :lol:

538946[/snapback]

Guilty your honour ! :P Maybe I'll watch it again to try to see what I missed !! :rolleyes:

Guest gypsyboy
Danny Dyer - Football Factory. Seen it Millions of times but still fucking class 9/10

472738[/snapback]

Still brilliant 9/10 An Unseen Actor was very good in it, In the movie hes called raff but the actor is Callum McNab he plays it really well, one for the future definetly

Edited by gypsyboy

Sin City - 8/10

Missing something, not sure what. Maybe too samey throughout? Good to have a movie where almost anyone can be killed though!

League of Gentleman, Apocalypse 9/10

I didn't read the synopsis so wasn't sure where it was heading but it worked well. Tears of laughter a couple of times. Geoff is excellent. Fans should watch it.

The Mothman Prophecies - 9/10

Saw it again on TV last night. Subtle for a US film.

Let the record state that I also enjoyed Saw.