What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

On E4 tonight at 10pm is The 51st State,If you haven,t seen it before i suggest you watch it.

I give it 9/10.

I,ve been shot.

Where?

In the fuckin arse :lol::lol:

Bollocks, that FM thing has its drawbacks. Missed this. <_<

I shall watching new DVD's of old movies over the next few weeks. Just filling in my video back catolugue. I cant be arsed with spellcheck. ;)

Two Python DVD's, Gladiator, Seven and Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

Is it as comedy orientated as his other movies? Heard it hit more of a somber note? Must admit, for pure brainless hilarity, you can't beat Happy Gilmore :D

It isn't as comedy orientated and it is quite sombre in parts,especially towards the end of the film,but it still is funny throughout,as you would expect with it being an Adam Sandler film.Nowhere near as funny as Happy Gilmore though :lol:

Watched Se7en earlier, will watch the alternative endings tomorrow. Class film, can someone name me a bad Morgan Freeman movie?

Damien : Omen II at the moment. Love this film. Looks shite these days though.

That one with stretchy face and Jennifer Aniton where he plays God. It's pish!

:D

Yeah, I think his character was my favourite!

Yeah, he was class:

"Who the f**k are you?"

"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy." :lol:

Watched Se7en earlier, will watch the alternative endings tomorrow. Class film, can someone name me a bad Morgan Freeman movie?

I watched an awful one that had him as a detective investigating Gene Hackman, it was a complete turkey. But I've forgotten what it was called.... :unsure:

I watched an awful one that had him as a detective investigating Gene Hackman, it was a complete turkey. But I've forgotten what it was called.... :unsure:

Under suspicion?

Chain reaction, the one with Keanu Reeves, that was pretty bad.

Dreamcatcher - awful, awful, awful...what was the ending all about?

Under Suspicion -should have been good, but just wasn't.

Deep Impact - hackneyed dross

Nurse Betty, which is the worst film I've ever seen.

The thing is with Morgan Freeman, although he has a fantastic presence and is amazingly charasmatic, you never see the character he's playing..you just see Morgan Freeman, the actor.

Dreamcatcher - awful, awful, awful...what was the ending all about?

Under Suspicion -should have been good, but just wasn't.

Deep Impact - hackneyed dross

Nurse Betty, which is the worst film I've ever seen.

The thing is with Morgan Freeman, although he has a fantastic presence and is amazingly charasmatic, you never see the character he's playing..you just see Morgan Freeman, the actor.

I liked Nurse Betty :ph34r::lol:

Waiting.

Possibly the worst film I have ever seen. Predictable, boring and not in the slightest bit funny. Utter shite.

0 out of 10

With Anna "the least funny person in the world" Faris, you really should have expected that!

BTW why the f**k are they making a fifth Scary Movie film? :angry::angry:

Well, I saw The Departed on Saturday. If I was watching it without having seen the original then I think I would have really, really liked it, probably a 9/10.

However, since I have seen Infernal Affairs several times, a few things irritated me.

1. The ending.

2. Mark Wahlbergs character, why does everyone think he is great - the only point to him seemed to be a plot device to facilitate the dodgy ending. Is it because he swears a lot?

3. The love triangle.

a few other things as well, which I guess would be ruining the film for others if I mentioned them here!

so I'll give it a 7/10........