What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Guest Hampden Ton

X-Men: The Last Stand 7/10

While not as good as the first 2 films, this is still worth a watch.

With Bryan Singer opting to do Superman Returns, Brett Ratner does a decent job as director. The movie is full of mutants, action, unexpected deaths and a nice after-the-credits teaser. Saying that, it still lacked a certain something, and I'm putting that down to Singer's absense.

Credit to the writer for having the guts to kill off so many main characters though(I doubt Singer would have done that!). It did have you wondering if anyone would be left standing at the end, or who would be made 'normal'.

High points for me were Phoenix going mental in her house, Mystique in the flesh ;) and Iceman finally taking up his true form.

Alan Cumming is sadly missing as Nightcrawler, but Beast, Angel and Juggernaut are good additions. In fact, the sheer number of additions on the Brotherhood side is probably my main gripe. There were far too many and very little time to see what the extent of their powers were. Less is more.....

A fourth X-Men film is highly unlikely (although the 2 teasers at the end say otherwise), but a prequel based around Magneto and a Wolverine (sort of sequel) movie are on the cards...

Edited by Hampden Ton

True Romance- 9/10

I've been meaning to watch it for a while but never got round to it until last night. It's a really excellent film and although I was slightly disappointed with the ending of the film I still feel it justifies the 9 out of 10. When I seen Samuel L. Jackson was in the film I thought he was going to have quite a big part, being a Tarantino film as well, however he was only in the film for 1 minute if that.

World Trade Center - 2/10

What was the reason for giving it that low a rating? was it just a pile of pish? (its a film im interested in seeing, but my better half wont watch it so will have to be on my own. If it is really shite i may not bother)

True Romance- 9/10

I've been meaning to watch it for a while but never got round to it until last night. It's a really excellent film and although I was slightly disappointed with the ending of the film I still feel it justifies the 9 out of 10. When I seen Samuel L. Jackson was in the film I thought he was going to have quite a big part, being a Tarantino film as well, however he was only in the film for 1 minute if that.

Brilliant film. It must have the most stars in it out of any film!

Christian Slater

Patricia Arquette

Val Kilmer (a very cool Elvis!)

Dennis Hopper

Gary Oldman

Brad Pitt

Tom Sizemore

Christopher Walken

Samuel L Jackson

James Gandolfini

Chris Penn (RIP)

Brilliant film. It must have the most stars in it out of any film!

Christian Slater

Patricia Arquette

Val Kilmer (a very cool Elvis!)

Dennis Hopper

Gary Oldman

Brad Pitt

Tom Sizemore

Christopher Walken

Samuel L Jackson

James Gandolfini

Chris Penn (RIP)

Oh yeah?

What about The Cannonball Run :)

Candyman 3: Day of the Dead A surpisingly good 7/10. Tony Todd was his usual scary self, and Donna D'Errico was still as hot as she was in Baywatch :)

post-1530-1160647818_thumb.jpg

Edited by SaltyTON

Napoleon Dynamite.

Still can't quite figure out if it was a 0/10 or a 10/10!

I laughed a lot which I guess is good!

I watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

It is utterly, utterly dreadful.

X-Men: The Last Stand 7/10

While not as good as the first 2 films, this is still worth a watch.

With Bryan Singer opting to do Superman Returns, Brett Ratner does a decent job as director. The movie is full of mutants, action, unexpected deaths and a nice after-the-credits teaser. Saying that, it still lacked a certain something, and I'm putting that down to Singer's absense.

Credit to the writer for having the guts to kill off so many main characters though(I doubt Singer would have done that!). It did have you wondering if anyone would be left standing at the end, or who would be made 'normal'.

High points for me were Phoenix going mental in her house, Mystique in the flesh ;) and Iceman finally taking up his true form.

Alan Cumming is sadly missing as Nightcrawler, but Beast, Angel and Juggernaut are good additions. In fact, the sheer number of additions on the Brotherhood side is probably my main gripe. There were far too many and very little time to see what the extent of their powers were. Less is more.....

A fourth X-Men film is highly unlikely (although the 2 teasers at the end say otherwise), but a prequel based around Magneto and a Wolverine (sort of sequel) movie are on the cards...

Right, that's settled that'll be getting watched tonight.

Last House on the Left - 6/10

Not scary and just a bad rehashing of I Spit on your Grave, and the hilariously named Gaylord St. James couldn't act as a hate filled father getting revenge on his daughter's killers.

Click,was pretty good-7/10.

Watched it last night. I'd say 3/10.

An Adam Sandler film with the Fonz, David Hassellhoff, a Hobbit, a Vampire and Joey's agent.

SaintPaul is right. Sounds shit.