What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

War of the Worlds - 6/10

Really enjoyed the first half. Then Cruise meets up with Tim Robbins crazy freedom fighter character and it turns to shit.

That's fair. Spielberg obviously felt compelled to include that whole act as a nod to the original story, but he'd have been better coming up with something else, frankly. It slowed the whole film down and wasn't very interesting.

There's Something About Mary

Haven't seen this in ages and to be fair there are some incredibly funny moments ,Matt Dillon is outstanding in it, 8/10

Fantastic film, have you also watched Kingpin? If not you must source it.

Grimbo

Yes Ron Burgundy and it was the first one.

I think it's pretty over rated and made far worse by the morons who feel the need to quote the best lines from it . Still was funny at the time especially the jack black feature

The Intern - Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro star in this film about a retired man going back to work as a senior intern. Was surprised at how much I enjoyed this. Quite funny at times but also well acted - 6.5/10

Hotel Transylvania 2 - laughed a few times. Had a couple of hours to kill in town on Saturday (wild night) and this was the only film which fitted into my time frame. Had seen the trailer a few times and can say that the best bits were in the trailers. 4/10.

Falling Down. 9/10. Loved it - Just had a great feel to the film the whole way through. Unbelievably I think that's the first Michael Douglas film I've ever seen.

Holy fudge!

You need to watch War of the Roses, (avoid Romancing the Stone though at all costs).

The Intern - Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro star in this film about a retired man going back to work as a senior intern. Was surprised at how much I enjoyed this. Quite funny at times but also well acted - 6.5/10

4/10.

Seen the trailer for this last week and thought it might be worth a look.