What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Drop

James Gandolfini and Tom Hardy in a heist gone wrong tale, enjoyable enough but kind of struggles to hold interest IMO, good performances and a nice dog in it so a 6/10 from me.

Rush

the story of the rivalry between James Hunt and Nikki Lauda,loved this ,well acted and the action is superb, can't say I'm much of a motor sports fan but I do find the participants fascinating, the playboy that was Hunt against the cold focused Lauda makes for a brilliant story.9/10

Southpaw

Heard good things about this and I overall enjoyed it even though the ending was pretty predictable. Thought Jake Gylenhall was superb in the main role and iv always been a fan of Forest Whitaker (if any of you haven't watched the butler then I recommend you do) and thought he was very good as the trainer. Had a rocky feel about it at times but don't think that's a bad thing.

8/10

Glad you enjoyed. I presume you have watched schindlers list?

Yeah seen Shindlers list, depressing in many ways but interesting in it being based on a true story.

I love 'Land and Freedom". set during the Spanish Civil War. A good emotional story.

Grimbo

After watching the top 100 of all time. ( randy giles got upset at my ratings ) life is beautiful and schindlers list are my top 2 of all time

I'm going to get a hold of Life Is Beautiful - heard nothing but good things about it. Land and Freedom is another great film, one of my top three Loach films, and probably up there overall, in all honesty.

Roger Waters The Wall - 7/10

The show itself was amazing. The bits between were very self-indulgent, especially as I was just expecting a straight up concert film

Arcade Fire - The Reflektor Tapes - 4/10

Saw this last week. Film is utter gash, the 4 is for the songs/performances in it.