What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Jurrasic World - 7/10. A lot better than I thought it was going to be. Pratt was excellent throughout as was Bryce Dallas Howard. Doesnt harm that she's smoking hot too. Child actors were typically annoying but all in all it was a decent romp.

Did think it was a bit mental at the end where the T-Rex just sauntered off instead of trying to kill the humans himself but hey ho

Seven samurai - 7/10

A long film certainly, think it was in the 1950s it was made. The title suggests what it is about, certain parts of it just felt it dragged out longer than it needed to.

3 films left to go.

Rear windows

Schindlers list

City lights

I'd leave Schindlers List until last. Great film to finish with

Seven samurai - 7/10

A long film certainly, think it was in the 1950s it was made. The title suggests what it is about, certain parts of it just felt it dragged out longer than it needed to.

3 films left to go.

Rear windows

Schindlers list

City lights

Criminally low rating.

Watched The Usual Suspects for what must be the 10th time last night.

I love that everytime I watch it, I notice another wee look or something that makes everything else click into place just a wee bit more.

It's a masterpiece. 10/10

I've known a few folk who go apoplectic at the mention of that film; something about it being impossible to guess the twist, and the script doesn't play fair, etc. Hard to tell with all the spittle being sprayed at me.

Anyway, they're out of their minds; it's a cracking film.

Soaked in bleach

Really good. Was hesitant when I heard there were actors playing Kurt, Courtney etc but it's essentially a documentary, with actual audio of conversations between PI and Courtney, with the actors just filling some of the visual gaps.

Presents a solid, concise look at most of the main arguments. Left out a couple of things, like the credit cards being used after his death, but I guess the clearer the argument the better.

Edge of Tomorrow - 7/10

Tom Cruise stars as a soldier forced to relive the same day over and over. The UDF, (catchy!?), is at war with Alien invaders 'Mimics' who've conquered mainland Europe. Can Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt stop them reaching the UK and then the rest of the world and how is Major Cage able to reset each day?

Sounds terrible doesn't it? It's actually a really decent film. Think Groundhog Day with extra aliens. Cruise is his usual dependable self and Emily Blunt is surprisingly effective as a special forces poster girl.

Edge of Tomorrow - 7/10

Tom Cruise stars as a soldier forced to relive the same day over and over. The UDF, (catchy!?), is at war with Alien invaders 'Mimics' who've conquered mainland Europe. Can Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt stop them reaching the UK and then the rest of the world and how is Major Cage able to reset each day?

Sounds terrible doesn't it? It's actually a really decent film. Think Groundhog Day with extra aliens. Cruise is his usual dependable self and Emily Blunt is surprisingly effective as a special forces poster girl.

Fuckin wid, all over her exo-suit.

Edge of Tomorrow - 7/10

It's a great film.

Poorly marketed though