What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The last film I watched was Collateral, with Tom Cruise, Jamie Foxx, and the DELICIOUS Jada Pinkett Smith :wub:

I wasn't too sure of whether or not I fancied it to be honest, but it was on my blockbuster list and came through before I knew it. I was very pleasantly surprised. I thought it was superb.

Having said that, I'm a big fan of Michael Mann (Heat). Cruise was excellent, Foxx was even better, and it was very well shot. Very dark.

My only criticism, is that there's always a lot of background noise, and some of the dialogue was difficult to pick up at times.

However, overall 7/10. Very good.

I wonder if this thread will take off? :P

Last film I went to see was Closer.

Jude Law, Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman and Clive Owen. Was more of a character study than a film really.

Natalie Portman is lovely but to balance that I hate Jude Law. Couldnt care less about the other two.

Wouldnt really recommend it I dont think, but Ive seen worse - much worse.

Id say 4/10. Watch it if it comes on Sky and theres nothing better on.

'Vera Drake' on DVD with the current gfriend on Friday night (her choice). V depressing stuff. Pointless drivel about back street abortions 5/10.

Last trip to the pics was to see Hotel Rwanda, harrowing and deeply disturbing. decent enough film but subject matter not really my thing 6/10.

Edited by Scary Bear

'Vera Drake' on DVD with the current gfriend on Friday night (her choice). V depressing stuff. Pointless drivel about back street abortions 5/10.

Last trip to the pics was to see Hotel Rwanda, harrowing and deeply disturbing. decent enough film but subject matter not really my thing 6/10.

472370[/snapback]

You are into your feelgood films I see mate :P

Guest thebullywee

A cinderella Story (her choice honest)

Absolute shite, we then spilt up the day after watching it and i am left to take it back to the video shop! b*****d!

Overall - a generous 1 out of 10

Edited to add: Gave it 1 out of 10 because Hillary Duff was in it

:wub:

Edited by thebullywee

A cinderella Story (her choice honest)

Absolute shite, we then spilt up the day after watching it and i am left to take it back to the video shop! b*****d!

Overall - a generous 1 out of 10

Edited to add: Gave it 1 out of 10 because Hillary Duff was in it

:wub:

472402[/snapback]

I got dragged along to see Spanglish....utter shite...never seen such a chick flick 0/10. Split with that lady due to her poor taste in films and subjecting me to that shite.

Current gfriends jacket is on a v shoogly peg due to her poor taste in films too.

Edited by Scary Bear

Guest thebullywee
I got dragged along to see Spanglish....utter shite...never seen such a chick flick 0/10. Split with that lady due to her poor taste in films and subjecting me to that shite.

Current gfriends jacket is on a v shoogly peg due to her poor taste in films too.

472409[/snapback]

Women eh?