What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Hear hear! Probably not a first date movie though :lol:

Have you seen the Japanese film Brother? It is awesome and had a fairly high body count, a quite ridiculous level of cold-blooded killing. Brilliant film though :D

He he probably not!

I've not - I will look out for it though, stick it on my DVD list.

Guest BullyWee1878

I watched 40 Year Old Virgin a couple of nights ago.

I really enjoyed this film. Very much like Anchorman so it appealed to me a lot.

Definetely recommend it

8.5/10

Guest SaintGareth

The Untouchables - 10/10 - Absolutely amazing movie! - I had never seen it before!

The scene when Costner is striving to grab a hold of a pram falling down stairs while being shot at was one of the most incredible scenes i have ever seen in any movie. Garcia, Costner, DeNiro and Connery are all excellent.

The Untouchables - 10/10 - Absolutely amazing movie! - I had never seen it before!

The scene when Costner is striving to grab a hold of a pram falling down stairs while being shot at was one of the most incredible scenes i have ever seen in any movie. Garcia, Costner, DeNiro and Connery are all excellent.

That scene is a take-off of one from an older movie. Cannae mind which - a geekier forumite will be around soon to tell you which one :P

That scene is a take-off of one from an older movie. Cannae mind which - a geekier forumite will be around soon to tell you which one :P

Geek alert!

Battleship Potemkin

Happy to help :lol:

Guest BRIAN BLESSED

HHELLLLOOOOOO!!!!

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU ALL GO OUT AND BUY THE REMASTERED VERSION OF "FLASH GORDON", YOU KNOW, THE ONE THAT I'M.

IT REALLY IS A MODERN CLASSIC.