What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Non-stop

Didn't disappoint. I'm used to Neeson's mixed accent now so it doesn't bother me anymore. The film itself was really enjoyable. It's a good "whodunnit" and I can honestly say I never clicked who did it. Although there was more going on to keep me engaged rather than just trying to figure out who did it.

Definitely worth a watch and the rental price :P I wouldn't say it's better than Taken but it's certainly close to it.

7.5/10

I was expecting some recycled Taken shite tbh but I was surprised because it was actually a good watch.

I didn't figure out who it was either.

Solid 7/10

Edited by The Grass Is Greener

Walking On Sunshine

Not gonna lie, I have a guilty pleasure for musicals. The storyline is very predictable but it's a good feel good film and kept me entertained. Hannah Arterton's outfit in the Hen Party scene is outstanding. Definitely wid. And I think I'm in love with Leona Lewis now. What a woman!

Not a great but worth a watch.

8/10

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Absolutely horrendous film. It just makes no sense as a film there 's so many pointless scenes and lots of OTT explosions so essentially a typical Michael Bay film. There's a lot of tragic comic relief in it which doesn't work and is the epitome of trying too hard. I wonder how much Beats paid for that blatant product placement spot as well!

Would not recommend to anyone.

2/10

Beats, Bud Light, Victoria's Secrets....

Transformers 4

Not as bad as people are making out, but them again similar with Pacific Rim I went in expecting minimum storyline with lots of fighting, exploding

That's exactly what I got.

Stanley Tucci was by far the best performer in the film.

I liked Tropic Thunder. Especially the fake trailers at the beginning. Would love to see a movie where Robert Downey Jr gets it on with Tobey Maguire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipWO3kdYXMo&feature=kp

I have no idea who this person is.

BTW, don't greenie my posts. They'll assume you're an alias and come looking for me. They're like wild animals on here :death

Tammy

No idea what the point in this was. It was just horrible from start to finish. Lucky if it got a snigger all film.

2/10

Saw this with my girlfriend earlier today. The sort of film where all the funny bits were in the trailer and not much else happened.

3/10 for me.

Away to see Cold in July shortly.

Can't argue with the second rating or assessment of it. I'd argue all night about the first one though.

It's more to do with White House Down being given a higher score than Dallas Buyers Club. McConaughey and Leto's performances alone are worth 9 out of 10.

12 Years a Slave - 9/10.

I could write a fair few paragraphs about what was so good about it, but I can't be arsed. A few scenes were really hard to watch though, those who'll have seen it will get what I mean. Just a great film, with some wonderful acting.