What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I tried watching A View To A Kill yesterday. Thought I'd seen every one. Dr No, all the Bonds but it turned out I hadn't and that was fucking dull and I love Bond. Grace Jones and Walken? f**k off. Great Bond theme though. Duran

5/10

Tanya Roberts though? By far the hottest bond girl up to goldeneye.

Saw the last hour of Buried the other night. Great premise for a film. Utterly terrifying stuff, especially the part with the snake. f**k that. Much more scary than the vast majority of 'horror' films simply due to the 'reality' of it (highly unlikely it will ever happen to you, but something you can imagine just being insanely awful). Heartbreaking ending as well.

A lot of people don't like the ending. I thought it was brutally brilliant. And given Reynolds had to sell the whole concept on his own, I thought he did a terrific job.

Aye it totally was. The way he had the hope and was telling his wife that it would be fine, how he heard the noises on the phone and thought that they were just in time only for the twist, then complete horror and misery as the sand buries him is terrific stuff in a brutal way. And for all the jokey roles he's done, Reynolds was indeed ace in it.

World War Z - 5/10

A pretty decent film to be honest. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't really that memorable. So many plot holes in the film though. They're so obvious as well which is the annoying thing. All round however, a pretty decent watch.

World War Z - 5/10

A pretty decent film to be honest. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't really that memorable. So many plot holes in the film though. They're so obvious as well which is the annoying thing. All round however, a pretty decent watch.

Going to see this tonight. Just hoping for something that will pass a few hours without boring me

Ryan Reynolds is in fact a tremendous actor, sadly he's pretty much typecast now. Hopefully as he gets older he'll start varying his roles a bit

Started watching Tree of Life on DVD the other day. Watched it up until the volcano/planets/dinosaurs scenes which was visually stunning but pointless. Turned it off after that. Utter horseshit. 1/10 for the visuals

Went to see Behind the Candelabra yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Great performances from everyone especially Douglas and Lowe. Had a bit of a Boogie Nights feel to it 8/10

Not been to the cinema in a couple of months, Olympus has fallen with Gerard Butler, made little sense but a good watch, more headshots than you can shake a stick at

World War Z 3D

On the whole it was a pretty daft film. Massive plotholes and sometimes very predictable. However there was a few scenes that were brilliant which probably gives it pass marks. At times it was incredibly tense and the zombies were always good for a wee fright 4or5/10

World War Z 3D

On the whole it was a pretty daft film. Massive plotholes and sometimes very predictable. However there was a few scenes that were brilliant which probably gives it pass marks. At times it was incredibly tense and the zombies were always good for a wee fright 4or5/10

Yip kinda sums it up,thought the 2nd half of the movie was better once he was on the road

World War Z, 7/10-

Enjoyable. A few moments that do genuinely make you jump. I thought the end came far too soon, could easily have sat through more. Disappointed that Morgan Freeman wasn't in it as the President.

Plotholes? It's a zombie film for goodness sake!

Edited by jester

World WarZ struck as 2012 with zombies. Instead of epic neutrino - expanding induced 'natural events' all over the planet, and the protagonist making a near miss all the fucking time it was with zombies, not to mention the countless moments of sheer stupidity for some characters. The soundtrack was the only thing I really liked from it.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Finally watched Romper Stomper in full. Was alright. Can't really understand why it has a large cult following. Pretty brutal film on the most part and can now see why Crowe went on to bigger things.