What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Lockout. Mike from Neighbours and Shannon from Lost fight prisoners in a space jail and escape safely. 2/10

Have to admit that film was a bit a guilty pleasure for me, the "Scottish" nutter who was the guy from Misfit played his part brillantly and GP did a good job a well. Def a popcorn no brainer flick but good none the less

I felt the same way. I thought Olga Kurylenko looked pretty good but Andrea Riseborough looked fantastic in it. Her character was also the most interesting by a long way. It's a pity that the film is determined to make her into essentially a stepford wife, before eventually deciding to ignore her altogether.

Yeah was a bit of shame, she played her part well as well. The scene with her inside herself was very good, tho thank god for the pool scene :-)

Have to admit that film was a bit a guilty pleasure for me, the "Scottish" nutter who was the guy from Misfit played his part brillantly and GP did a good job a well. Def a popcorn no brainer flick but good none the less

Got to agree with this. Cheesy American nonsense but somewhat enjoyable

Finally watched Mama. I was pleasantly surprised, I think the fact that it's taken quite a bit of stick meant that it over-delivered but it's decent enough. I love Del Toro, and although he didn't direct it you can see his style throughout. Can't fault any of the acting, the female lead and the two young girls were excellent. There were one or two horror film clichés and as someone else said, the ghost was on screen a bit too often for it to be scary after a while. I'd recommend tho.

The Ghost Train- A 1941 horror/comedy. A group of travellers get stuck at an isolated station.

8/10

(I would recommend this)

The original play written by Arnold Ridley better known for playing Godfrey in Dad's Army. My dad says it's great, I'll need to watch it.

I have to say I expected something better from Besson, more intelligence, more humour.

Watched the evil dead remake. Really disappointed tbh, it was just a generic horror with some really dreadful acting. It wasn't scary nor was it gory in a way that had you feeling uncomfortable. The ending was just piss poor too despite it being some sort of big climax.

Really poor film and not one I'd recommend at all. Another good name and opportunity wasted.

I've been half-tempted to go and see this as The Evil Dead is one of my favourite film series (even the third works well if approached as a comedy rather than a horror) but the reviews have been pretty poor. Think I'll give it a miss.

Can someone give me a quick heads up? I'm planning to watch silver linings playbook with my girlfriend in a bit, but I know its got some references to mental illness in it and my girlfriend has struggled a little with depression in the past and I'm mindful of how it will affect her. Is it dealt with well? The trailer makes it seem like quite a 'feel good' movie, is that fair?

It's excellent but the best feel-good movie I've seen in years is a movie called "Liberal Arts". Excellent film.

I thought it was very intelligent (emotionally intelligent) movie and that scene where he was let down by his former professor made genuinely lol. Well written too. An undiscovered gem 9/10

That was a good scene. It was well written for the most part (and as well written as a film like that could be) but Josh Radnor's character annoys me - he's Ted Mosby in everything he does. Zac Efron's cameo was a highlight.

That was a good scene. It was well written for the most part (and as well written as a film like that could be) but Josh Radnor's character annoys me - he's Ted Mosby in everything he does. Zac Efron's cameo was a highlight.

I like films with quirky characters but I liked the lead because he was an ordinary guy with an ego on certain things but for the most part, humble. I hadn't seen the guy in anything else tbh