What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I'm planning on watching this later this afternoon....

You won't be dissapointed with lines such as

"I'm going to sleep in your bloody carcass tonight!"

and

"Please don't shoot my dick off! I'm young. I've still got a lot of fuckin to do!"

laugh.gif

Edited spoilers for DomDom

Edited by Kid Twist

Fans of Hobo With A Shotgun should check out the short by the director - Treevenge. A bit ropey at the start but worth watching to the end for the 'treevenge'. Genre fans will spot that the theme music is lifted from Cannibal Holocaust (and sounds very similar to the Hobo With A Shotgun theme music).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaiv7kAXBzM

Jumper (2008)

Jamie Bell and Haydn Christensen join to form a team of "jumpers" to take on Samuel L Jackson and his band of "Paladins"...

Then Kristen Stewart turns up for a few seconds...

The film is so ridiculous that to explain it could make my eyes begin to bleed!

2/10

Apollo 18

Hmm. Not too sure on this one. An interesting concept sure, but I'm getting a bit fed up of all the 'found-camera' films that have been released over the past couple of years. Cloverfield aside :wub

Decent idea and genuinely quite spooky in places, and it feels very claustrophobic.

I know this hasn't been highly rated but I'll give it a 6/10.

I still have no idea whether G-Man's being serious when he says it's based on a true story!

Street Kings - 5 / 10

a was same mate

Keanu Reeves doin what he does best - acting terribly.

Forest Whittaker being a poor mans Denzel Washington.

Quite a 'Star-studded' cast with....Chris Evans/Hugh Laurie/Common/Cedric The Entertainer/The Game.

Poor mans Training Day i think

I liked it but I can see why people wouldnt. It's worth a watch but does get a bit tedious near the end though.

It's obviously just not my thing, but I was actually getting angry at how shite it was (in my opinion). It just seemed like one of those movies that thought it was actually much cooler than it really was.

And Michael Cera is seriously starting to annoy me with that one character he plays.

Spider-man 2 was on Five last night. Better than I remember it. What I would like to point out that Elizabeth Banks is in this film! She's the assistant at the Daily Bugle. After seeing Jason Bateman in a minor role in Dodgeball, this continues the run of seeing now famous(to me at least) actors/actresses in small roles.

Fright Night (2011) 7/10

Decent enough film without being brilliant. Enjoyed Colin Farrell & David Tennant's performances. Moves along quite quickly and I enjoyed it.

The Town 8/10

Really enjoyed this, again notable performances from Ben Affleck & Jeremy Renner. Find yourself rooting for the "bad guys" in the bank robbers and really got into the story. Also, Blake Lively is involved so no complaints there.

Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon 7/10

I went into this this movie with very low expectations but it turned out to be a very enjoyable movie.It take the piss out of most slasher movie cliches.

I too, enjoyed this movie greatly and often preform the elbow with my good friends

Seemingly they are making a sequel but they need donations to make it a possibility.

I too heard this thanks to a "damage" guy. I always planned on donating if I won the Euromillions