What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Captain America 6/10

A good movie that you can sort of zone out watching. It didn't really explain anything into why he has that silly shield or wears the silly suit. And other than being able to jump a bit higher, a bit stronger and a bit faster, I have no idea how he sort of became practically invincible.

I've just seen the ad for the new planet of the apes film and obviously I've not seen it. However the premis that there is any animal on the planet that the human race wouldn't be ready, willing and able to wipe from existence is a bit of a stretch for me. Anyhoo we'll just have to wait and see what they bring us.

It looks absolutely shit. Another CGI wankfest.

I notice it also has the great "Deep Blue Sea" moment where the folk that make the Apes smarter don't even consider the consequences. We made the Apes smarter and they worked out how to get out of their cages and fight people!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER THAT MIGHT HAPPEN!!!!!!!

I thought it was just a sequel to Harry and The Hendersons?

Crank, Starring Jason Statham

This film looked decent in the reports and reviews.. it was awful

So unrealistic, far-fetched and at points embarrassing.

The ending is just so ridiculous i found myself laughing..

3/10

Just watched The Long Arm of the Law on TV. Peter Sellers with the same French accent as Clouseau! Nice story - crooks and police team up to rid London of a new bunch of Aussie crooks. Fun to see all the old faces - Cribbens was in there along with a whole stack of actors I recognised but couldn't name. Nothing like a black and white matinee on a Saturday afternoon!

Watched Human Trafic again, decen film but fucking cringeworthy at times. 7/10

and DIG!, I love The Dandy Warhols and The Brian Jonestown Massacre so I love this movie. Definately worth a watch if you're a music fan. 10/10 (I am biased)

Rise of the Planet of the Apes 7/10, I thought it was an enjoyable film. Like many, my thoughts before it were "how the hell are a bunch of apes with sticks going to beat us humans with our guns?" The reason is made clear very quickly.

Limitless (2011)

I watched this after 39hrs awake and it broke my mind. I remember it looked pretty slick but I couldn't give it a score out of 10.

Source Code (2011)

Decent watch but didn't blow me away. Jake Gyllenhaal is a soldier who wakes up in another mans body on a train. He has 8 minutes to find a bomber on the train or it explodes. Ending was pretty rubbish. They could have easily ended it 5 minutes previously.

6/10

Super

Same idea as Kick Ass, just nowhere near as good. It's got a few laughs and a few decent kill scenes, but isn't anything special. Ellen page is brilliant in it, although the scene where she rapes Rainn Wilson is a bit strange. Wouldn't watch it again.

6/10