What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Haunted World of El Superbeasto (2009)

Animated comedy from the strange and demented mind of Rob Zombie, starring all the people that made The Devil's Rejects great (Ken Foree, Bill Mosely, Danny Trejo, Sheri Moon and Sid Haig)!

The songs are really funny, and there's loads of nods to horror classics throughout the film. The nod, and the song, to Carrie was quality, and you can't beat a bit of Benny Hill!

8/10

Predator (1987)

I had expected better. It wasn't awful, but I didn't think it was great either. I got really bored during it, and it was basically just the same as Alien, but with different characters and a different monster. Never watched the second one which is on just now because I really couldn't be bothered. I'll have to at some point, though.

6/10

Predator (1987)

I had expected better. It wasn't awful, but I didn't think it was great either. I got really bored during it, and it was basically just the same as Alien, but with different characters and a different monster. Never watched the second one which is on just now because I really couldn't be bothered. I'll have to at some point, though.

6/10

Second one is much better IMO.

Combined with a total ringpiece in Gary Busey

Has Gary Busey ever done anything where you just didn't want to punch the p***k right in the duodenum?

Such a shit actor!

Heebie Jeebies (Video 2005)

Extremely low budget straight to video US horror about a girl that has bad dreams about her old school friends being killed, so calls them out to a rural farmhouse... cos they'll all be a lot safer there...

It has a Shyamalan-like twist over the killer, you know the kind was so obvious that you knew from the beginning, oh yeah she's going to turn crazy and be the killer, but so much time has passed that you've forgotten all about it that it's played as a "twist". Yeah, that kind...

It had a few epic, epic fails by characters, you kind that you just shout "fail" at the TV? Yeah, that kind... like the person making coffee in her car, spilling it over her lap, then looking up and hitting a drifter. Or the guy sticking a woman in the wood chipper after hitting her over the head with a spade, oh but she's not unconscious and drags him into the chipper with her. Yeah, that kind... FAIL!

It's not a good film, not in the slightest, but the fails make it amusing.

3/10

Watched Stone last night.

Quite a thought provoking film, enjoyed it.

Bobby De Nero is his usual fantastic self, Milla Jovovich is a super sexy bitch & Edward Norton is good but, needs some work as a cornrow haired gangsta.

All in all, not a bad film that explores how we judge people & their lifestyles/beliefs.

8/10

Burlesque(her choice)

utter crap from start to finish

it would get at least 1/10 for the fact there are hot women looking hot(except cher puke.gif) but the ruining of Marilyn manson's beautiful people pushed it back down to a 0

0/10

The Land That Time Forgot 7/10

Me and uberboy watched this last night, the wee man loved the dinosaurs although he did comment on why the "dinosaur birds" as he called them had wires on them

The Land That Time Forgot 7/10

Me and uberboy watched this last night, the wee man loved the dinosaurs although he did comment on why the "dinosaur birds" as he called them had wires on them

1975, or the 2009 remake?

Out (1982)

AKA Deadly Drifter in the UK.

I honestly now know what it feels like to have been so out your face on smack that you have no idea what the hell is going on... seriously, what the fucking hell was this all about?

We've got a group off people that keep carrying sticks of dynamite with them for some reason, that take orders from a bowl of alphabet soup, and can read each others minds while searching for the Old Man.

I know that many people dislike Donnie Darko because they didn't understand it, but that made sense what they were getting at. This just seems as though it's thrown together for reasons I can't quite work out!

Oh, and it's got Danny fucking Glover in it! :angry: :angry:

1/10

Just noticed on IMDb that it had Max Grodénchik, the midget that played Rumpelstiltskin, in it. That gets it an extra mark as I need enough to get it up to the IMDb lowest score... therefore 1.01/10!

1975, or the 2009 remake?

Original, it was a 2 disc boxset with The People That Time Forgot which we watched today, 6/10 for that one. Also got At The Earth's Core, Journey To The Centre Of The Earth, 1 Million Years BC, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and The Lost World to watch!

Original, it was a 2 disc boxset with The People That Time Forgot which we watched today, 6/10 for that one. Also got At The Earth's Core, Journey To The Centre Of The Earth, 1 Million Years BC, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and The Lost World to watch!

You should get the straight to video version that was released the same year that the Brendan Fraser remake was released... it's called Dedee Pfeiffer (the blonde daughter from Cybill) playing a scientist. Such unbelievably bad casting... One of those films that's just sooooo shite that you can't look away! :lol: :lol:

The directors most recent film was a straight to video comedy called "Milf". His star is brightly shining!

BTW The Lost World your boy will love if he liked The Land That Time Forgot. It's got John Rhys Davies as an obsessed professor, good fun! The sequel "Return to the Lost World" was good as well. :) Or do you mean the original with Michael Rennie and Claude Rains (now I've got the credits song from Rocky Horror going through my head after mentioning them")?

Insidious 4/10

Started pretty good, a few jumpy bits and I thought it was building up quite well, but....

as others on the thread have stated previously...it went dramatically downhill. When the old woman and her two bumbling comedic sidekicks appeared, the atmosphere was killed completely. Found the whole "Further" journey really ridiculous and not scary, and the horrible demon type thing they were trying to make the scariest thing in the whole film was actually not scary at all.

You should get the straight to video version that was released the same year that the Brendan Fraser remake was released... it's called Dedee Pfeiffer (the blonde daughter from Cybill) playing a scientist. Such unbelievably bad casting... One of those films that's just sooooo shite that you can't look away! :lol: :lol:

The directors most recent film was a straight to video comedy called "Milf". His star is brightly shining!

BTW The Lost World your boy will love if he liked The Land That Time Forgot. It's got John Rhys Davies as an obsessed professor, good fun! The sequel "Return to the Lost World" was good as well. :) Or do you mean the original with Michael Rennie and Claude Rains (now I've got the credits song from Rocky Horror going through my head after mentioning them")?

It's all the original versions I get, I prefer the older ones to remakes.

Along Came A Spider.

It was on film 4 last night. A bit slow I thought but worth a watch if there's nothing else. Didn't have to think too much about it. Think it's Morgan Freeman week this week. 6/10

Along Came A Spider.

It was on film 4 last night. A bit slow I thought but worth a watch if there's nothing else. Didn't have to think too much about it. Think it's Morgan Freeman week this week. 6/10

If Dreamcatcher is on, DO NOT FUCKING WATCH IT! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: