What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

22 Bullets

French mafia type film with Jean Reno. Really good storyline and the action/ violence in it is superb. It's a weird style, hard to explain but I guess it's like a mixture of The Godfather and Taken. Highly recommended

9/10

The Hudsucker Proxy

An early Coen brothers film, Quite weird as you would expect from them. I thought it was quite a good storyline but i really dislike Tim Robbins, I've no idea why. Loved Paul Newman in it though.

5/10

The Hudsucker Proxy

An early Coen brothers film, Quite weird as you would expect from them. I thought it was quite a good storyline but i really dislike Tim Robbins, I've no idea why. Loved Paul Newman in it though.

5/10

Try Barton Fink ;)

Edited by stewie from paris

Paintball (2009)

Pretty much just The Condemned, but with unsuspecting people who thought they were going for a game of paint ball...

Pretty pointless film, too much happens with a heat sensing camera which appears to be attached to an android... it wasn't but it seems that way!

One of the worst endings you'll ever see as well, it made no sense whatsoever!

2/10 - the bonus mark being for the black guy receiving some new paint balls, loading one into his gun and it bursting acid over his face! :lol:

Edited by SaltyTON

I've actually seen that aswell. Noone gets a performance from John Goodman quite like the Coen Bro's. :)

Totally, "Il show you the life of the mind", "Il show you the life of the mind" "I WILL show you the life of the mind" Quality. They have given him some fantastic roles over the years.

Apocalypse Now (Redux)

First time I have seen this but I wish I had bought the original version rather than the redux, adds 45 unnecessary minutes onto it. Most of the additional scenes, if not all of them, are before Marlon Brando gets involved. You don't see him until after the 2 hour mark! Builds the tension well though, and he does not disappoint when he finally appears. Brilliant performances from Martin Sheen, Brando and Robert Duvall.

9/10

Saw Unknown tonight.

I thought it'd be quite like Taken, or hoped it would be because, that is an utterly epic film. But it wasn't like Taken still good however, Neeson is superb as usual, I would recommend it to you all.

8/10

went and saw it last night,

it has Liam Neeson in it

nuff said: 8/10

Saw Unknown tonight.

I thought it'd be quite like Taken, or hoped it would be because, that is an utterly epic film. But it wasn't like Taken still good however, Neeson is superb as usual, I would recommend it to you all.

8/10

Liam Neeson has been asked to do a follow up to Taken but will only do it if he thinks the script is believable enough, I really hope they do it as Taken is one of my favourite films.

Liam Neeson has been asked to do a follow up to Taken but will only do it if he thinks the script is believable enough, I really hope they do it as Taken is one of my favourite films.

Taken is a great film, but I think IMDb may have misunderstood what great means, as look at the recommendation if you liked it...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101764/ :lol: :lol: :lol: Erm, no!

Taken - An hour and a half of pure adrenaline. 8/10

Unforgiven - Slightly disappointed with this, although still highly enjoyable 7.5/10

Toy Story 2 - Really liked this, smart and witty and the clips at the end during the credits were downright hilarious. 8/10

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasus is the Sky Movies Premiere film this week. It was pretty good. It was really well shot, like the CGI and shit.

What I didn't like was the changing face of Tony. I get it that Heath Ledger died during shooting, and the change from Ledger to Johnny Depp was good, they actually looked really similar. But to go from Depp to Jude Law wasn't great. And then to Colin Farrell was just stupid. I don't think they should've changed after Depp.

Also the final shot was a curtain going down and it said "A film by Heath Ledger & friends". I didn't like this and thought it was kinda cheap. I'm all for dedicating it to Ledger but didn't really like this.

I'd give it about a 7/10

Edited by forehead7

I watched the Bourne Ultimatum on Friday night was suitably satisfied with the ending it leaves the door open for more,although i understand Matt Damon wont be in any follow up movie. The trilogy as a whole is superb and cant really see anyone else taking Damons role he is excellent in it. Also Extreme Ways by Moby is a great tune used well throughout the three films.Thought Paddy Considine could have been used more hes an excellent actor,if anyone hasnt seen Dead Mans Shoes i'd highly recommend it,brilliant from the director of This Is England.

Dead Snow (2009)

A Norwegian horror involving medical students on Spring break going to a cabin in the mountains, turns out there was a Nazi torture camp about there... the Nazis all got driven away to die in the snow by the villagers, but they've come back as Nazi zombies!

It was a pretty generic teen zombie horror until the students started getting attacked and then they decide to fight back like the villagers... except Shaun of the Dead style (but actually funnier)!

This part was hilarious, and even before then there was the greatest use of intestines in a film ever!

Definitely worth a watch, loads of nods to old horrors throughout, and some comedy deaths!

8/10