What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Yes, it's Mal's totem and as he explains earlier in the film, in her dreams it never falls. It doesn't fall at the end, which suggests either that he took over her totem when she died or that he's in her dream. BUT at other points in the film, the totem does fall, which would point to it now being his totem that he took on when she died because if the whole thing was her dream, it wouldn't have fallen.

Never do you see the faces of his children in the film, and I can't be 100% about it, but I don't think we see him looking at their faces either.

Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that the whole film is Cobb's dream.

The last sentence is certainly plausible. I mean none of the other characters are really developed compared to Cobb which could hint at them being projections of his subconscious (or whatever it was).

Doomed (Video 2007)

A sort of Battle Royale type thing with criminals and zombies (well technically the biggest US failure since 'Nam - the super soldier), actually more like The Condemned except they occasionally help each other. In the so bad it's pretty entertaining category, but more predictable than ever and featuring the dumbest characters ever to appear in a film like this!

Fun while it lasted, but ultimately not worth saying any more about.

5/10

Well I know that Nolan said no to Riddler, there was a rumour going about that the bank manager at the start that was gassed:

600px-TDK_3019.jpg

was called E. Nigma(there would've been a name plate on his desk) Edward Nigma was the Riddler.

Also the guy that was going to expose Bruce Wayne's identity on the news was Coleman Reese or Mr. Reeses(mysteries) Another Edward Nigma-esq name. Although pretty much every DC characters name is connected to a word

I doubt that he would be the Riddler as Edward Nigma was a scientist for Wayne Enterprises who thought he was taken for granted by Wayne and thus created his alter-ego.

Edited by Drake

I doubt that he would be the Riddler as Edward Nigma was a scientist for Wayne Enterprises who thought he was taken for granted by Wayne and thus created his alter-ego.

Maybe Wayne enterprises buys the bank? Hmmmm tis a mind teaser indeed!

It can change. The Joker was a (chemical) engineer and was stealing from the company he worked(or formally worked for) and Batman stopped him and he ended up falling into some sort of container with chemicals in it and this is what turned him insane. There's no mention of this in the Dark Knight and he talks about all the scars and shit.

It can change. The Joker was a (chemical) engineer and was stealing from the company he worked(or formally worked for) and Batman stopped him and he ended up falling into some sort of container with chemicals in it and this is what turned him insane. There's no mention of this in the Dark Knight and he talks about all the scars and shit.

I believe I just got pretty much owned. Well played, sir.

I am no comic geek I just enjoy the batman films. However wouldn't the riddler be similar to the joker would they not be better going for the penguin or cat woman. Either that or Adam west in a dastardly disguise

Not really, there is almost always a way out of the traps the Riddler sets, as, as you would expect he gives a riddle. The Joker, just acted weird and was quite scary.

As I seem to be unable to sleep at night I had a wee look on sky box office and watched a film called "Devil" was alright, nothing to write home about..

I went to see the new "Meet The Parents" film earlier today, that one was pretty good. Some funny lines in it and Jessica Alba in her bra and pants.. which to be honest with you, I'd pay to see every day of the week.

Also went to see that new "Tron" film over the weekend and fell asleep during it, but what I can remember of it was it was pretty good, and the sound track was class.

Sherlock Holmes - 8/10.

Highly enjoyed this. Was very stylish and clever I thought. Kept you wondering what was going to happen and then was all wrapped up nicely. I also thoughtRobert Downey Jr and Jude Law bounced off of each other perfectly.

Cant wait for the sequel.

I think it's probably more to do with the fact he's recommending a film he fell asleep during.

I didn't recommend it, the title of this thread is "what was the last movie you watched" not "what was the last good movie you watched" and i said what I seen of it was good not go check it out, so yeah, no recommendation from me on that one.

To the guy who posted above you (didn't check your name cause I couldn't be bothered) I like people like you.. you act smart on the internet, trying to slag folk and stuff, you probably claim to have a wife, good job and good friends but when you get off this website you'll probably still be old, fat, balding and lonely like the majority of P&B users, you are an internet joker/funny guy but in real life.. you are a w**k..anyway enjoy your night yeah??