What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Guest thebullywee
Theatre: Hotel Rwanda - Absolutely fantastic. Amazing acting. 9/10

473410[/snapback]

I really want to see that. Can anyone tell me if its still in the cinema?

Last film I went to see at the pictures was Hitch, thought it was pretty good, give it 8/10.

Watched The Bourne Identity on sat night, it was the second time I'd seen it (first time I saw it, I watched it in German) and I really got into it this time. I'd give it 9/10.

Guest thebullywee

I watched Touching The Void last night. Don't know if that counts as a movie but it was amazing! I am doing my English study on the book so i thought that i would give the film a watch.

9/10

Hehe, I've seen a dvd with Bumfighting on it! Absolute quality, but morally very very wrong! :lol:

473498[/snapback]

I have even got Bumfights 2 and 3 to watch now too. Rufus the Stunt Bum is a legend!

Guest Stella Addict

Went to see The Amytivle (I know that is spelt wrong!) Horror. She was shitting herself for the majority of the film but to be honest it isn't really that scary!! There are a couple of bits in it that make you jump but thats about it!

I would give it 6/10

Man on Fire with Denzil Washington and Christopher Walken.

Two of my favourite actors. Pretty good film 7/10 maybe even 8/10

472514[/snapback]

Bit harsh on that i would give it 9/10 anyway.

Saw 2 films at the weekend, on TV (well Cable) saw In America, film with Djimon Honsou (or whatever hes called), basically an Irish family in the US, dirt broke and struggling to come to grips with death of son/brother in accident. Move to US, and meet Djimon Honsou. He turns their life around. Bit of a tear-jerker for the women, and definitely great film 7/10.

Got Being John Malkovich on DVD, think its a brilliant Idea of a film, and brilliantly acted. 8/10

Guest thebullywee
Got Being John Malkovich on DVD, think its a brilliant Idea of a film, and brilliantly acted. 8/10

474314[/snapback]

I love that film!

Guest BullyWee1878

Last film I saw at the cinema - Anchorman - Sheer class 10/10

Last DVD I watched was Super Size Me - Very scary indeed but a very well made documentary 9/10

Last DVD I watched was Super Size Me - Very scary indeed but a very well made documentary 9/10

474729[/snapback]

I've seen that, it had a strange effect on me, I went straight out for a McDonalds. :unsure: It put my mate off them for life :huh:

I agree though, very well done.

Guest viva_la_buddies

A Bollywood movie from 1975(I think) that I can't remember the name of. Entirely in Hindi but with some good dance sequences. And subtitles!! (though, annoyingly, not in the dance routines. I'm very glad that my dad knows Hindi otherwise I would have had no clue what the lyrics were.)

Got 3 films out the video shop over the weekend...

Bourne Supremacy - 3/10, nowhere near as good as the 1st one, just plain dull

Our House - 7/10, run of the mill Ben Stiller vehicle, but quite funny in places

The i Inside - 5/10, dull Memento/Jacobs Ladder/Butterfly Effect rip off, not too bad.

Guest thebullywee
I watched Gregory's Girl on DVD last night, I got it free with the Daily Record ages ago :lol:

6-7/10

474438[/snapback]

Great film. I also got that one free. Might dig it out tonight. :D