What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Anchorman 0/10 - words cannot express how much I hated this film. The sole reason for me taking as long as I have to watch it is because I knew I would hate it; how right I was. How anyone can find this even remotely funny is beyond me.

To that end (and by that I mean, nothing of the same ilk please) can anyone recommend some funny films?

I thought it was dire as well, dubs. I didn't laugh once. Same as Napoleon Dynamite, I sat there wondering what everyone else saw that I didn't.

Anchorman was genius. Napolean Dynamite was a pile of shite. I seriously couldnt tell you what was even happening in that film I was so disinterested in it. Even the "hilarious" dance routine was just awkward.

Last movie I watched was Green Street. Always thoroughly enjoy this film. 8/10. Im not even going to entertain the thought of watching the sequal though.

I quite liked the first Twilight movie. They shat on one of the great vampire myths, but since all of them are a lot of shite anyways, I could live with that even if I didn't like it. The second one ... probably the most dramatic fall of quality from one movie to it's sequel that I've come across. Really, really bad.

Green street - great movie with a great ending

Green Street 2 - not bad but another great ending

i would reccomend these to be watched back to back.

Watching the first one made me want to pull my ears off and stab out my eyes with a fork.

Dont think ill bother with the sequel if its all the same to you.

Green street - great movie with a great ending

Green Street 2 - not bad but another great ending

i would reccomend these to be watched back to back.

You have got to be joking. That has to be one of if not the worst film I have ever seen, It looked as if it had been set in some wild west American prison even though it was meant to be in England and had very very little to do with the first film which I actually enjoyed.

You have got to be joking. That has to be one of if not the worst film I have ever seen, It looked as if it had been set in some wild west American prison even though it was meant to be in England and had very very little to do with the first film which I actually enjoyed.

I've never seen Green Street, as that type of movie never appeals to me. I've just read the synopsis of Green Street 2: Stand Your Ground on Wiki though, and it sounds like it might just fall into the "so bad it's good" category. It appears to be aimed squarely at skin-headed morons that still like to organise fights after games.

I bet Raoul Moat's got a copy somewhere

Saw II 71%

Obviously it would have been difficult to have been on par with the plot of the first one, but it was still an enjoyable watch. I enjoyed the story behind the antagonist, has he had a philsophy that was actually difficult to argue against, that people who dont value their lives dont deserve it, and that he never actually outright killed anyone. Although i'm not too sure i want to see the other sequels now with the direction it seems to have taken from the ending.

Kevin Spacey and a few other cnuts count cards in vegas to win money on blackjack.

It's pretty predictable and should be a better film than it was

6/10

edit: That's far too generous when i think about the pointless slow motion "tension building"bits...i cringed at least 3 times during the film as well....

fcuk it. 4/10

Edited by Mik