What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Flash of Genius ( 2008 )

Greg Kinnear is an actor I have a lot of time for and he plays the main role here as a guy that invents intermittant wipers for cars only to have the invention stolen by Ford. It's based on a true story. It's downplayed almost all of the way. Even for the big climax, it's focused right on the subdued reaction of Kinnear's wronged character. It's not a spectacular movie by any stretch and can be downright middle of the road stuff, but it kept me engaged. It's on Premiere this week so give it a shot.

7/10

Cellular (2004)

Like all Jason Statham films it truly is ridiculous, but as always everything works out in the end.

Thought Chris Evans (Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four) was very good in this, as was Kim Basinger and the always brilliant William H Macy.

Absolute nonsense, but a fun watch. Not every going to be anything more than a harmless watch however.

6/10

Saw VI

Like all the Saw films it seems to live in the shadow of the first one and everyone always compares them to it. Following on from previous films i thought it was pretty good. Still leaves a couple of things to be explained but wraps up a few loose ends and has some awesome moments of gore, as you would expect. It would begin to get tiresome for a lot of people but i still enjoy them. Lasting only an hour and twenty minutes is a short film so doesnt seem to impose too much.

Rating: 69%

The last film i watched was stepbrothers with will ferrell and john c reilly absloute classic film i loved it.

9/10

Last film i went to see at the cinema was avatar didnt think i would like it that much but i quite enjoyed it and i would give it a respectful7/10

Nothing on, so stuck on the best film ever made Dawn of the Dead (1978)

10/10 of course, Ken Foree, Scott H Reineger and David Emge are legends, still can't remember the woman's name... G. Ross, but her first name is ridiculous!

Bought the sixth Romero "Dead" film today, Survival of the Dead. Hope it's better than Diary of the Dead which was disappointing to say the least.

In The Loop was very good if taken as a stand-alone film, but if you're used to the series, which is the best thing on TV, it is a bit of a disappointment. 8-8.5/10.

In the Loop suffered from all the actors (bar Capaldi) playing different characters from those they played in The Thick of It. Although Malcolm Tucker and Jamie MacDonald were far and away the best thing in the series, Steve Coogan totally stole the show in the movie. "Calm down? I'm fucking Zen!"

Check this out, brilliant stuff...

Law Abiding Citizen

Quite frankly an unimaginative storyline that does little to cennect to the audience on an emotional level. Im not really sure if they want you to feel sorry for Butler because of what he went through but you simply dont. If anything you dislike him as a character so im not really sure what this film was meant to achieve. Dont get me wrong it was an OK watch but nothing more than that.

I dont like Gerard Butler.

Rating: 53%

sugarhouse- crazy film on bbc 2 last night with a guy buying a gun from a crackheed who stole it from some psycho which was already involved in some murder and he got bumped at the end.

its amazing some of the films ye will watch in yer pit in the dead of night.

I watched what must have been the second half of that film on Friday night too. I was actually wondering what it was that i'd watched so thanks for filling me in. It seemed okay from what i saw but it definitely wasn't brilliant. It was decent enough to keep me awake until the end however.

Saw Alice in Wonderland yesterday. Really enjoyed it, but it was a bit graphic for a PG I thought! Still, nevertheless, I thought it was excellent and with it being 3D made it even better.

7/10

Rated PG for fantasy action/violence involving scary images and situations' date=' and for a smoking caterpillar.

:lol: :lol:

edit: why didn't that quote work, it used to work like that... <_<

Edited by SaltyTON