What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

oh god , went to see TRIANGLE <_<

in short ...the biggest load of shite i have ever seen ..wouldnt recommend it at all :angry:

2/10 if that

REALLY??!

you may have saved my Sunday if your right. its supposed to be brilliant, certain respected film critics even made it their film of the week! I was going to see it later!

in what way is it shite?

REALLY??!

you may have saved my Sunday if your right. its supposed to be brilliant, certain respected film critics even made it their film of the week! I was going to see it later!

in what way is it shite?

i wont ruin it for you if your going to see it , but none of the cinema even flinched ...more of a semi decent thriller than a horror . there is no actual base to the story ..just a mess really

The Prestige

I absolutely love this film. Its the second time ive watched it and it was almost as good as the first time, those of you that have seen it will know what i mean. The storyline gets far fetched which ruins it a bit but the ending is simple, effective and i really didnt see it coming. I would recommend this to anyone. Bale and Jackman are superb.

Edit: 9/10

Edited by Cowden til i die

Not cnp'ng the titles etc, but it doesn't really need done as seen a million times before.

Dawn of the Dead 10/10

Day of the Dead 7/10

Got to meet Ken Foree, so feeling like when ordinary people meet the Pope or Queen.

Not cnp'ng the titles etc, but it doesn't really need done as seen a million times before.

Dawn of the Dead 10/10

Day of the Dead 7/10

Got to meet Ken Foree, so feeling like when ordinary people meet the Pope or Queen.

I assume that was in the GFT tonight? I caught the same event in Edinburgh last night. Ken Foree bemused/amused everyone by going on at length about Obama. Joe Pilato (Day of the Dead) is quite a guy!

The Prestige

I absolutely love this film. Its the second time ive watched it and it was almost as good as the first time, those of you that have seen it will know what i mean. The storyline gets far fetched which ruins it a bit but the ending is simple, effective and i really didnt see it coming. I would recommend this to anyone. Bale and Jackman are superb.

Edit: 9/10

have to agree with you bud, one of the most underated films going about. I thought the ending was different class myself, certainly didnt see it coming. Great follow-up from nolan after the first batman movie.

I assume that was in the GFT tonight? I caught the same event in Edinburgh last night. Ken Foree bemused/amused everyone by going on at length about Obama. Joe Pilato (Day of the Dead) is quite a guy!

Aye, he was told to not do the Obama stuff, and just stuck to stories about Dawn of the Dead and when he was in X-Files.

Spoke to him a bit while Day of the Dead was on, he said he got disowned by quite a lot of people for doing Dawn, quite liked the 2004 version of Dawn but felt it wasn't a remake, and he also loves Devil's Rejects!

Scream 2 - 7/10

First time I've seen this, not too a bad film, not utterly breathtaking though. Nine times out of ten you know when and where the killer was going to appear. The only bit that I did not see coming was who the killer turned out to be. I won't say who for any of you that haven't seen it.

Saw 6

This one seemed alot better than the last few and put everything together. Hopefully number 7 is the end of it tho.

8/10 For the cool death of the last guy. :lol:

They're contracted for eight.

Incidentally, I gave up after the second one.

Scream 2 - 7/10

First time I've seen this, not too a bad film, not utterly breathtaking though. Nine times out of ten you know when and where the killer was going to appear. The only bit that I did not see coming was who the killer turned out to be. I won't say who for any of you that haven't seen it.

The Scream trilogy are probably my all time favourite films. I saw all of them in the cinema within days of release and have watched them all again hundreds of times since. The first one especially was superbly done - the way they employed all the horror film cliches but actually made a point of it, for example. All of them get a 10/10 from me. Yep, even the comparatively bad third one.

They're contracted for eight.

Incidentally, I gave up after the second one.

For me that was the worst one, no depth, stupidest characters and I still have no idea why she put her hands in the trap when the key was sitting in the padlock on top of the box!