What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I plan to see this in the next fortnight.

You should watch "In the City of Sylvia" - I think you would like it.

Watched it in the GFT a while back.Powerful movie.Hopefully it ends up on BBC4/Film 4 in the near future.

Persepolis was also a good movie also to do with the Middle East,based on a woman's recollections of her time in Iran and in exile.

doomsday 1-10 one of the worst films i have seen in years and i have sat through some shite

Did you make this film up? Go to imdb and post a link to it as I can't find it!

Burn After Reading - 4/10

The Cohen brothers continue to disappear up their own arse holes. Every single character is quirky, zany and/or kooky...why? There were some funny bits in there, like the Russian embassy guy asking if the files were mac or PC but they were trying to be funny all the time and most of it didn't really work for me. Brad Pitt saying 'f**k' 10 times in one sentence just for the sake of it isn't really funny.

Three Days of the Condor ( 1975 )

If it's a 70s movie, and the title makes it sound like a conspiracy thriller, the chances are that the movie IS a conspiracy thriller. This one isn't the best I've seen thanks to a love story that completely isn't needed and some major boredom in the first fifteen minutes. It's still worth watching though since, as usual, the paranoia is put at fever pitch for ya, and the story is easy enough to follow and entertaining.

Basically some guy working for the CIA as a guy that reads everything stumbles on another intelligence agency and people try and stop it coming out.

7/10

I found that, but given it's not called Doomsday 1-10 on the list of AKAs I looked for other things.

Doomsday: Greece

Doomsday - El día del juicio del final: Spain

Doomsday - Il giorno del giudizio: Italy

Doomsday - Juízo Final: Portugal

Doomsday - Tag der Rache: Germany

Juízo Final: Brazil

Sudnji dan: Croatia

I found that, but given it's not called Doomsday 1-10 on the list of AKAs I looked for other things.

Did it honestly not occur to you that the 1-10 was the rating the poster gave it?

The Boat That Rocked (2009)

An okay wee comedy set on a pirate radio station boat in the North Sea, there's some funny parts, most mild.

You start to care about the radio station and the boat as the Government try to bring in new laws to close it down, although that may have been the four bottles of wine we went through in the cinema.

lol < not particularly funny, but I wanted to see what the acronym thing did!

6/10

EDIT: Well that's quite shite!

Edited by SaltyTON