What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Righteous Kill - despite being predictable, the two of them make it more than watchable - nice reverse on the Heat ending ;) 7/10

Really??? I thought it was one of the worst films I've ever seen. Even worse that two powerhouses of cinema wouldsign up to this sub straight to dvd nonsense.

Quantum Of Solace

Very stylish film, on a par with the Bourne films and very realistic, Craig is the best bond since Connery.

Keep up the good work.

8.5/10

the other night i was flicking over constantly because wedding crashers, children of men, jeepers creepers 2 and gone in 60 seconds were all on at the same time

E4+1 solved it for me ;)

Last movie I watched was Cool Runnings, seen it before but still love it.

the other night i was flicking over constantly because wedding crashers, children of men, jeepers creepers 2 and gone in 60 seconds were all on at the same time

The decision there is so patently obvious I'm amazed you even had to think about it. Three brutal films and one borderline masterpiece. Jeepers Creepers 2 is a staggering work. :D

The Midnight Meat Train 4/10

Shite. Vinnie JOnes had an easy script, all he had to do was look mean which comes naturally, batter f**k out of people and say 1 word during the whole film

Tyson

In an attempt to learn, to paraphrase CLR James, what they know of boxing that only boxing know, Mike Tyson is given an hour and a half of camera time to talk about himself. No challenging questions, no real editorialising by the silent interviewer/documentary maker. It's entirely sycophantic, and Tyson's rampant misogyny goes unchallenged. There is the odd insight into his boxing life, to be sure, but not much real depth. Never less than interesting, never more than mildly insightful. 5/10

Waltz With Bashir

Finally got around to watching this film, which is probably best described as an animated documentary, in which the director goes to speak with Israeli veterans from the 1982 Lebanon War in order to try to piece together his pieces of memory and flashbacks. Essentially a series of memories presented in the same rotoscope style as used in A Scanner Darkly and Waking Life, visually it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. It also made me laugh, cry and think. One of the best films I have ever seen.

10/10