What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

i had some kind of dvd night with a couple of mates and we also watched Borderland

disgusting, sometimes very eerie

7.5/10

Aside from Pan's Labyrinth, I don't think I've ever seen a Mexican film. Will need to add that to my list.

Cheers.

The Blues Brothers (1980)

I love musicals, and combining them with spoof can only be a good thing.

Normally 140 minutes would send me to sleep, but that was near perfection.

10/10

The Hitcher (2007)

Stupid film really, but mildly entertaining in parts despite the sheer ridiculousness of the story. And wow, Sean Bean plays a bad guy. Not that he's typecast or anything!

I would have given it a 4, but you get to see Sophia Bush in her pants, and that's gotta be worth an extra two marks!

6/10

Wall-E

More fun than you can shake a stick at. I'm not sure if it's the best thing that Pixar have done. The first half of the movie is honest to god the best comedy you'll ever see in your life. From that point onwards, it's still good, but it takes a bit of a step down. In Wall-E, Pixar HAVE found their best character. Charming on every degree.

9/10

Theres only one return and thats of the Jedi.

Have you seen the first Clerks?

It's a bit strange as its filmed in black and white but its funny too.

Watched Animal House the other night, classic

I never seen it, I'll have to check it out now. I've always avoided his films because I associate them with geeks and nerds, but I've now realised that I'm the one who has been missing out.

The Dark Knight

Brilliant. None of the "backstory" set up of Begins, it just dives headlong into the story. Ledger is tremendous as The Joker and will rightly be remembered as the definitive version of the character. Bale is great again and Michael Caine is superb with the little screen time he has.

The Harvey Dent/Two Face storyline is really well realised. The whole movie is about opposites. Dent is refered to as the "white knight" more than once, the Joker is basically a shadow of Batman, it's just excellent. :D

9/10

The Dark Knight

Brilliant. None of the "backstory" set up of Begins, it just dives headlong into the story. Ledger is tremendous as The Joker and will rightly be remembered as the definitive version of the character. Bale is great again and Michael Caine is superb with the little screen time he has.

The Harvey Dent/Two Face storyline is really well realised. The whole movie is about opposites. Dent is refered to as the "white knight" more than once, the Joker is basically a shadow of Batman, it's just excellent. :D

9/10

I saw it at the Imax last night, loved it! 9/10

I agree with you about Dent/Two Face, I loved the way he came to be especially the

charring of the 2 headed coin.

Ledger was outstanding as The Joker, he totally nailed it. He was scary, funny and came across completely insane all at the same time.

I also loved some of the things The Joker came out with, like when he compared himself to a dog chasing a car - he has no idea what he'd do if he caught it, but he just does it anyway. It was clever the way that the Joker was portrayed as a mad chaotic dog, and at the beginning of the film batman needs a new suit - to help him fight dogs :D .

"The Joker's just a mad dog, I want whoever let him off the leash."

As KB said with the white knight being mentioned etc, there is lots of brilliant wee touches that really made the film.

Edited by Seanaldinho