What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

JUst watched Southland Tales by Richard Kelly, the guy who did Donnie Darko. W.....T.......F.

I have no idea what I just watched tbh, it was all a bit strange although there is a great line in there "I'm a Pimp. Pimps don't commit suicide"

JUst watched Southland Tales by Richard Kelly, the guy who did Donnie Darko. W.....T.......F.

I have no idea what I just watched tbh, it was all a bit strange although there is a great line in there "I'm a Pimp. Pimps don't commit suicide"

Is this the one that was shown at Canne over a year ago and was booed by the critics because it was so bad? I seem to remember reading that it's been completely re-edited to make it slightly less terrible

Is this the one that was shown at Canne over a year ago and was booed by the critics because it was so bad? I seem to remember reading that it's been completely re-edited to make it slightly less terrible

It certainly has a cast when put together define the very word 'razzie'.

Clerks 2

Enjoyable, although not as good as the first movie. Jay and Silent Bob continue to be highlights whenever they appear on screen. Dante's character here is absolutely horrible though, and I hated him throughout.

6/10

Tin Men

Taped this from the other week. 80s Barry Levinson directed film based upon a feud between two salesmen (Danny Devito and Richard Dreyfuss) in the sixties. Enjoyable and with a good cast.

7/10

watched into the wild, beatifully shot and with amazing scenery, also a pretty decent film amidst all that as well. well worth a dunt.

8.5/10

also saw in the hands of the gods, documentary about 5 english lads who are freestyle footballers who busk their way from New York to Beunos Aires performing their skills on the streets to get there and try and meet their hero, Diego Maradona. After the first 20 mins or so i wondered where this film was going but it really was very interesting - even if you werent into football, i think it holds up as my missus also enjoyed it.

7.5/10

Edited by bob_mcshug

Slightly off topic and possibly covered before, but for all you illegals out there - can anyone point me in the direction of a good quality National Treasure 2 torrent?

I wouldn't try mininova for that as i didn't download a fairly good quality torrent of it ;)

watched into the wild, beatifully shot and with amazing scenery, also a pretty decent film amidst all that as well. well worth a dunt.

8.5/10

also saw in the hands of the gods, documentary about 5 english lads who are freestyle footballers who busk their way from New York to Beunos Aires performing their skills on the streets to get there and try and meet their hero, Diego Maradona. After the first 20 mins or so i wondered where this film was going but it really was very interesting - even if you werent into football, i think it holds up as my missus also enjoyed it.

7.5/10

I agree, other than Mark Kermode, almost every review I saw slaughtered that movie. And there are bits you want to punch the main character, but I enjoyed it.

The assasanation of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford - 9/10

Fantastic. Best film I have seen this year by a long way.

The last hour of the film is scarily good! Top performances by Brad Pitt and Casey Afflek as well. The first hour or so can seem a little long which is only criticism.

Watch this movie!!!

The Untouchables

It's amazing how cheesy this movie can be at times, but it's often balanced out by scenes of pretty big violence. The star of the show here is Robert De Niro, who is outright scary as Al Capone. A point taken away for some un-necessary cheese at times ( there are times where it WAS necessary ), but other than that, this is amazing stuff.

9/10

The last hour of the film is scarily good! Top performances by Brad Pitt and Casey Afflek as well. The first hour or so can seem a little long which is only criticism.

Watch this movie!!!

Amen brother. Amen. I don't think it was long enough. Apparently there is a three hour director's cut version somewhere. Nonetheless, it was robbed by inferior films at the Oscars.

Watch this movie!!!

I have it, but haven't watched it yet. Baseball season has started so i have even less time now.

The Magic Roundabout (2005)

3/10

I had a nice wee nap. What I seen of it was harmless, kids stuff, but not on par with your Ice Age or Happy Feet, or anything like that.