What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Cocktail

Umm ... I guess it's not bad or anything. Can't remember the Aussie guy's name, but I like him ! Anyways, it kept me entertained while it was on. Can't ask for much more than that.

6/10

Bryan Brown.

Garfield Gets Real (2007) (V)

6/10

Can't really give a straight to video cartoon much more than that, but it was fun. :)

You are now on the list with Anderson and Roth, McIntyre. :angry: It was shite, not "slow in places", just shite. The 'plot' was b*****dised about thirty minutes in to it when they started using their "this makes 33 and if you take away one for no logical reason at all makes 32, which is 23 turned around" bullshit after they ran out of ways to get 23.

Oh, and...

Cube (1997)

9/10

Your right about the tenuous links to 23. It was embarrassing at times.

Although Carrey did a great job.

Cube is one of my favourite movies. Got it out years and expecting it to be shit (having never heard of it and had seen almost everything else in the shop) and was blown away. I just thought it was so original at the time and loved the way the characters progressed and changed in stature throughout the movie. The sequels were pish though :(

Anyway

The Bucket List - 8/10 I thoroughly enjoyed it despite some of the guys offshore bleathering all the way through it. Very well acted and a nice story :)

Cube is one of my favourite movies. Got it out years and expecting it to be shit (having never heard of it and had seen almost everything else in the shop) and was blown away. I just thought it was so original at the time and loved the way the characters progressed and changed in stature throughout the movie. The sequels were pish though :(

Aye, Cube is a hidden sci-fi gem.

Watched Superbad last night. In the hands of the wrong scriptwriter, this could have been puerile garbage but the movie is actually pretty funny all the way through. 8/10

Edited by centralparker

Was a 10 for me, bonus points for it being good despite being a Stephen King based film. Though not really sure it could be called horror.

Yeh i could see how you would give it a high score, just not my thing. The burd lapped it up, the film that is.

No Country For Old Men.

An absolutely stunning film. My eyes were glued to the screen, some of the camera work was just incredible, and the acting performances mesmerising, particularly Javier Bardem who deserves to go onto massive things on the strength of this alone.

I cannot recommend this film enough. Spectacular.

Wrong Turn 2: Dead End (2007)

3/10

I love cannibal films, even though they almost always suck, and they are saved by the comedy deaths and hilarious one liners after said deaths. This one was terrible, ruining Eliza's good work in the first one!

Bad Boys II 10/10

I love this film B)

"Those ain't no normal rats"

"What he means is that they are obviously a special breed of rat"

"What kind of breed are they?"

"Big Motherfuckers" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mental illness can be treated, don't worry.

That film sucked, worse than a hole in the space/time continuum! The original fair enough was decent, but that sequel just, well, sucked!