What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

After all this recent chat about The Coen Brothers I realised I'd never seen The Big Lebowski

Luckily, it was on E4 last week, so I recorded it and watched away.

It's a superb film - it's just hilarious. So many over the top characters. When John Goodman pulled that gun in the row over bowling I thought I'd choke with laughter. Plus I have a new phrase to repeat ad nauseum until everyone is sick of it:

YOU'RE IN A WORLD OF PAIN!!

I'm giving this 9/10

:thumsup2

After all this recent chat about The Coen Brothers I realised I'd never seen The Big Lebowski

It's a superb film - it's just hilarious. So many over the top characters. When John Goodman pulled that gun in the row over bowling I thought I'd choke with laughter. Plus I have a new phrase to repeat ad nauseum until everyone is sick of it:

I'm giving this 9/10

No idea why it's funny, didn't make me laugh once - not even a little bit!

Give me people getting dismembered any day! :D

The Number 23

Hmmm, very slow start, pretty pish middle and maybe just creeping an OK-ish end, Carey not suited to this role, left me feeling underwhelmed, pretty cak. 3/10

Sideways

A right load of pish this one, yank stereotypes go on a wine valley tour to not much giggles, supposed comedy, i didnae get it masel. 2/10

The Bourne Ultimatum

Yup, liked this one, as most other people had, good action, good acting, left open for another. 8/10

The Number 23

Hmmm, very slow start, pretty pish middle and maybe just creeping an OK-ish end, Carey not suited to this role, left me feeling underwhelmed, pretty cak. 3/10

People don't like when you piss yourself laughing at "serious" films in the cinema, especially not in Fulham!

What a load of over-convoluted crap that film is!

I am Legend - 8/10

Good film but let down by the scene showing Big Willy topless doing pull ups. This moved the Wife more than any of the scary moments and she's now insisting that I go to the gym 5 days a week to get the same physique. She wasn't too happy when I insisted that she go to the plastic surgeon to look like Kelly Brook!

I am Legend - 8/10

Good film but let down by the scene showing Big Willy topless doing pull ups. This moved the Wife more than any of the scary moments and she's now insisting that I go to the gym 5 days a week to get the same physique. She wasn't too happy when I insisted that she go to the plastic surgeon to look like Kelly Brook!

:lol::lol:

I am legend- 7/10

Too many parallels with 28 days later. Decent story if rushed a bit at the end. Felt it could be open for a sequel. Makes me yearn for a decent version of Stephen Kings "The Stand".

It's been ages since I watched the tv movie of The Stand. I'm trying to remember if it was any good or not. Great book tho

It's been ages since I watched the tv movie of The Stand. I'm trying to remember if it was any good or not. Great book tho

It was good, i watched it about 6 months ago, looks very dated but still better than I am legend

The book is fantastic but i think the number of films recently portraying the demise of the human race will go against any rumours of them doing a re-make. Would be great to see though with a big budget.

I'm giving this 9/10

Yeah the Coen Brothers have released some fantastic films

the Big Lebowski is really funny , Fargo was excellent as is Miller's Crossing and i have just finished watching their first film Blood Simple , its brilliant , i rate that and No Country For Old Men as their best 2

finally now getting the chance to sit down and see what the hype is about Cloverfield , this better not let me down , Blair Witch was original at the time , i think JJ Abrahams is too clever to try and copy that formula , i will be let down if its just a rip off from the blair witch

does anyone watch the documentaries ?

for example : In the hands of god , Sicko , shut up and sing , my kid could paint that etc etc etc , some of these are fantastic , documentaries almost film like , worht watching to see the state of society today