What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Essex Boys 8/10 Essex gangster tale based on true events, usual gangster carry on of double crossing, back stabbing and a few pointless murders to show how hard you are. Bird that used to be in Grange Hill got her paps oot which merited a couple of extra points.

Pat Garrett and Billy The Kid 8/10, great soundtrack from Bob Dylan

Edited by uberman

That's a superb film. I moaned and moaned about having to watch it one Xmas because there were kids coming round, and then absolutely loved it. :lol:

I don't mind admitting it either.

Fantastic Escapism film.

Whats that film with Billy Bob Thorton as the drunk Father Christmas?

Class.

After a few.

Elizabeth - Watched at Parkhead, strangely quite.

Shite 3/10

Good Luck Chuck - Tits,bum,fanny, thats about it.

Nice tits though. 5/10 Without tits, 2. They were nice. B)

American Gangster - Not quite The Departed, not quite Blow. 7.5/10

Stardust - Not alot wrong. 8/10

Lions for Lambs - Alot wrong! 3/10 Sentimental American pish with a new post 9/11 slant. Bottom line, America cant win wars, anywhere!

Maybe Blair's pants...

Death At A Funeral - Actually enjoyed how ridiculous this film was. We've all been there at some point, thankfully never at a funeral, (have to have seen the film to know what im talking about) 6.5/10

Octane

Uuuhhh ... weird. This is all sorts of weird, and not in a good way. It does have Mischa Barton looking incredibly hot though.

2/10

The King of Comedy

This is good. Robert De Niro actually appears to be LOVING playing his part as Rupert Pumpkin. As such, it turns out to be one of his best performances to date. Some glorious black humour in this one. Definately worth a look.

8/10

The King of Comedy

This is good. Robert De Niro actually appears to be LOVING playing his part as Rupert Pumpkin. As such, it turns out to be one of his best performances to date. Some glorious black humour in this one. Definately worth a look.

8/10

I watched that too. First time I'd seen it. I was really good though my toes curled with embarassment a few times. Quite an awkward movie to watch.

Fargo, bought it last night on Film Flex.

Brilliant film, haven't seen it in a few years. For what is an extremely bleak, dark story very, very funny. "Yea? Yeaaa!" :lol:

I wonder what William H Macy needed the money for, what a performance by him as well as the rest of the cast, Steve Buscemi, Frances McDormand especially.

28 weeks later

scary :ph34r:

I agree, freaked me out and I'm not sure why. I loved the prequel and I've seen loads of scary films without being scared, but 28 Weeks Later is without a doubt the film that has had the biggest effect on me in that way.

Beowulf 3D

The films itself 6/10 - not bad I suppose, but decent enough to watch but does feel as though it goes on for ages.

The 3D thing - 2/10 - Total bollocks. For the first 5 minutes its pretty cool, then it gets annoying. Certain things that are meant to be 3D were blurry, it can hurt your eyes after a while. The glasses got a bit steamed up and then I could see f**k all as they wouldnt clean and if you watch film without glasses its all a blur.