What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

American Gangster

I thought this was a pretty good film and both lead characters were very good. I actually thought that the Russell Crowe character was more endearing and real rather than the Denzel Washington character who seemed to rely a lot on looking intense and mean a lot.

It had a few indifferent reviews but I thought that it was pretty decent in the genre and was one of the only drug/gangster movies which gave a negro perspective.

As much as I do not like to up england. They are probably the best ever at doing comedies. Only fools and horses, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Monty Python, Harry Enfield.

OFAH and Harry Enfield are shite. Bad examples.

Das Boot

10/10

Would seriously recomend it to anyone anyday of the week.

The shortened movie version, or the monster TV version? Either way, absolutely stunning.

If you haven't already seen it, get a hold of Stalingrad. It's aother German movie in the same vein. Really outstanding piece of cinema.

The shortened movie version, or the monster TV version? Either way, absolutely stunning.

If you haven't already seen it, get a hold of Stalingrad. It's aother German movie in the same vein. Really outstanding piece of cinema.

Movie version, still can't get over that ending. It might be because I'll be serving in Submarines, but that film really touched me and at points I felt myself willing them on, especially through the Straits of Gibraltar (sp?).

Been thinking of getting Stalingrad for a wee while now.

Movie version, still can't get over that ending. It might be because I'll be serving in Submarines, but that film really touched me and at points I felt myself willing them on, especially through the Straits of Gibraltar (sp?).

Been thinking of getting Stalingrad for a wee while now.

The first time I watched it years ago, I remember feeling that I probably shouldn't have felt the way I did at the end. It's just such a powerful film, and it really gives you a sense of the long periods of sheer boredom, followed by terrifing periods where they could all be dead in seconds.

And get Stalingrad, you'll pick it up for buttons in HMV or the like.

Don't get the dubbed version, it's awful

3:10 To Yuma

Put Christian Bale and Russell Crowe on opposite sides and you're bound to have a cracker of a movie. Crowe's performance, in particular, is absolutely stunning. It was also weird to see Luke Wilson. Did a double take when his face showed up. I've never seen the original movie, but this is a very good movie, so I guess that it must be a good remake.

8/10

Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)

What a dull little waste of my time... not raised a couple of wee smirks, but nothing more than that... the fire in their warehouse was a little too late!

4/10

Watched Lonely Hearts, based on a true crime story from the 1940s. Expertly crafted, stunningly scored and surprisingly well acted, I really enjoyed it. 7/10

And it did the raise the question - an important one, I think - why the hell does a talented actor like Jared Leto want to throw away his career by fronting one of the worst rock bands of all time? Too much ego, perhaps?

And it did the raise the question - an important one, I think - why the hell does a talented actor like Jared Leto want to throw away his career by fronting one of the worst rock bands of all time? Too much ego, perhaps?

Ask Chris Jericho the same thing... EGO!!!