What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Pulp Fiction(only gave it about 40 minutes) 3/10..Beginig was pretty cool but the whole John Travolta/Uma Thurman thing bored me stupid and I couldnt be arsed watching anymore..Up there with Goodfellas when it comes to over-rated movies imo.

:lol::lol::lol:

Try watching the whole film before you slate it. Oh, and it's one of those films you really need to see at least twice to appreciate it. Sounds like you don't have the patience. Never mind, I'm sure there's a good Steven Seagal film on soon.

Never mind, I'm sure there's a good Steven Seagal film on soon.

I saw an advert for a Seagal film being shown on telly the other night. It was called "Half Past Dead". :lol:

Edited to say its on channel 5 now!

Edited by RayBees

Pulp Fiction(only gave it about 40 minutes) 3/10..Beginig was pretty cool but the whole John Travolta/Uma Thurman thing bored me stupid and I couldnt be arsed watching anymore..Up there with Goodfellas when it comes to over-rated movies imo.
:lol::lol::lol:

Try watching the whole film before you slate it. Oh, and it's one of those films you really need to see at least twice to appreciate it. Sounds like you don't have the patience. Never mind, I'm sure there's a good Steven Seagal film on soon.

Amen to that.

Ghostbusters 2

I love the scene with the Statue of Liberty heading towards the city, but other than that, this movie sucks riciculous amounts of balls.

1/10

F*ck you! F*ck you with a spoon!

;)

Last one I watched was Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End.

Excellent film, very funny in places aswell.

Edited by Vanquinho.

Fantastic Four - 8/10

Great wee film... why is Jessica Alba white in this? I'm sure she was black!!

You not thinking of Michael Jackson?

I watched a daft film the other day, Racing Ace.

I watched the lot but only because the wee man was asleep on my chest and the remote was over by the TV otherwise I probably would have channel hopped.

4/10.

You not thinking of Michael Jackson?

I watched a daft film the other day, Racing Ace.

I watched the lot but only because the wee man was asleep on my chest and the remote was over by the TV otherwise I probably would have channel hopped.

4/10.

A baby or a midget? :ph34r:

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

I watched a film on Sky a month or so ago with Robbie Coltrane playing a North Dubliner who worked in Trinity College who found an ancient head that turned to the direction of the horse that would win the next race, it was brilliant.

"On The Nose"

onthenose.jpg

No Country For Old Men

The very first screening (and Scottish premiere!) at one of the brand new cinema screens at Eden Court Theatre was the Coen Brother's latest. I would say it is somewhat a return to form but isn't brilliant. Tommy Lee Jones is ideal as a weary but wise sherriff and Javier Bardem is excellent as the psycho baddy. It looks really good in places, is funny at times, and there's some good tension but i was left slightly underwhelmed at the end.

7/10

Edited by RayBees

No Country For Old Men

The very first screening (and Scottish premiere!) at one of the brand new cinema screens at Eden Court Theatre was the Coen Brother's latest. I would say it is somewhat a return to form but isn't brilliant. Tommy Lee Jones is ideal as a weary but wise sherriff and Javier Bardem is excellent as the psycho baddy. It looks really good in places, is funny at times, and there's some good tension but i was left slightly underwhelmed at the end.

7/10

I'm looking forward to that one. Out in Scotland in January so congrats on the early viewing.