What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Alright then it's not a remake. Re-imagining maybe? Original story with some extra 'background'?

Or steaming pile of sh*te?

The original Halloween is one of my favourite films of all time. Zombie has taken the idea, removed any suspense (in fact removed anything scary at all) and thrown up a film so amatuerish that it's beyond lame.

It had Jamie Lloyd naked though :)

Danielle Harris :wub:

Got Sunshine from the DVD store the other day. Not at all bad, but a blatant rip-off f Silent Running.

Edited to add; 6/10 and I hate Russell Brand, apropos of nothing whatsoever.

Edited by Jim Pansy

Have to agree. He was excellent in Munich. The acting was impressive in general though, Daniel Craig was very good. It really pains me to say that.

I am watching it at the moment. Great film, but a bit like Braveheart in its realism. Is Daniel Craig meant to be South African?

Really really surprised Speilberg had anything to do with this subject to be honest.

Fracture,

Good but the end was a bit obvious

8/10

:unsure: You knew that they were ghosts?

Agree with the rating though 8/10. 1/10 for Hopkins' accent though, nearly as bad as Connery in The Untouchables.

Blood Diamond, 8 or 9 out of 10

Perhaps the best film I have seen this year. Certainly one of the best anyway.

Saw the Kingdom the other night. Typical Pro America/FBI/Anti East style. Basically Black Hawk Down without the choppers really. I do wonder if Bush suggests these kinds of films to try and get more public backing for the WoT...

Regardless, it was decent enough despite it's pretty linear storyline and the fact that Jamie Foxx really cannot act. A pretty standard 5/10.

I am watching it at the moment. Great film, but a bit like Braveheart in its realism. Is Daniel Craig meant to be South African?

Really really surprised Speilberg had anything to do with this subject to be honest.

I thought exactly the same, BA, but actually my South African friend says it's about the only decent South African accent she's heard in an American movie. I thought it was interesting, but not necessarily any good.

Speaking of Braveheart, am I alone in feeling the quality of this site peaked in that thread?