What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Pan's Labyrinth - 9/10 Not sat through a foreign language film in years, but it was bloody good!

Dawn of the Living Dead - 5/10 Seen a hell of a lot worse, no idea why the guy killed the Mexicans in the end cos the disc froze, but came to conclusion that I didn't particularly care!

Spent Sat night celebrating the win over the mighty Berwick, consequently spent Sunday hungover and stuck to the couch. Watched some movies I bought in the States

Evan Almighty - 0/10 (and I liked the first one)sleeping.gif

Die Hard 4.0 - 7/10

Simpsons Movie - 7/10

Wild Hogs 8/10

Guest Ron Burgundy

Die Hard - 4.0

utter garbage!

It lost me when he jumped on the jets wing from the crunbling flyover road......

no marks awarded.

Caught Sweet Sixteen again last night. Fantastic film that thankfully wasn't ruined by the subtitles this time! Seems BBC2 are doing, or have done, a series of British films this summer. Shane Meadows' TwentyFourSeven is on tonight, another quality film.

Caught Sweet Sixteen again last night. Fantastic film that thankfully wasn't ruined by the subtitles this time! Seems BBC2 are doing, or have done, a series of British films this summer. Shane Meadows' TwentyFourSeven is on tonight, another quality film.

I watched it aswell, First time i had seen it in fact! Was a great movie and would definatly watch it again.

I've seen Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix and Surf's Up in the last couple of days.

HP - too much from the book missing, and it probably would have been good had I not read the book first, which is much the same as could be said about any film adaptation of any book, really. Worth a look, glad I went, but I'm hoping they can improve on that for the last two films.

Surf's Up - Not even the fact it's full of penguins was enough to rescue this piece of shite. Don't bother, it's trite nonsense.

I watched Stranger than Fiction last night (Will Ferrell, Queen Latifah, Maggie Gyllenhall, Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson). Its about a guy who can hear his life being narrated by an author, and finds out that someone is writing a book where he is the main character.

It was weird but brilliant, 8/10.